Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up!) 🕐

Thank you for the cool titles and support

8 Likes

Thank you glad i could share :blush:

8 Likes

Oh, yay! I’m giddy! THANK YOU. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria

So, these challenges are fun to enjoy, but next time, please think about unlimited numbers of participation. @anneshakargupta

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for my new badges. Im omw to choose one now

7 Likes

Thank you for the continued opportunities to catch up on previous challenges! I’m already planning which ones I want to catch up on next.

7 Likes

Has there ever been a challenge about warding? Or house magic?

6 Likes

That would be a great challenge.

7 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria !! I’m really enjoying these challenges :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

I have a great one if you want it.

4 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone- thanks again for joining in! :partying_face: :heart:

No, there hasn’t! And those are both fantastic ideas, Sarah- thank you for the suggestion! :blush: If it’s okay with you, I’ll jot them down onto the challenge to-do list for future challenges :scroll: :grin::two_hearts:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria I absolutely love :white_heart: :full_moon_with_face: the new title, It’s beautiful, I am honored :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:thank you so much.
-Blessed Be :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

I’d be honored. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m sorry, what do you have? I’m intrigued!

5 Likes

I have a nice house blessing

5 Likes

The honor is mine! :blush: Thanks so much for the challenge suggestion, Sarah- it has been added to the upcoming challenges to-do list! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

5 Likes

this is probably a silly question but has a new challenge been released? I can’t seem to find it ?

5 Likes

Here it is. :grinning:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.