Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up) đź•”

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 110th Weekly Witchy Challenge :clock5:

Spells8 Weekly Witchy Challenge Catch-Up

To everyone who opened up a past challenge to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

• @Amaris_Bane
    Freedom in Forgiveness - Magnanimous
    Dual-Wielding Opposite Forces - Unus qui est libratum

• @MeganB
    Heed the Call of Crystals - Crystal Collector
    Giving Gratitude - Blessed and Grateful

• @Durga
    Trying Something New - Experimenter
    Creative Crafting - Creatively Crafty

• @john.knox
    Wizardry of Words - Word Witch

• @Phoenix_Fire
    Books, Tomes, and Tales - Book Lover
    Making Magickal Offerings - Blessed Bestower

• @Wysteria_Norn
    The Veil Between Worlds - Witch of the Veil
    Peering Into Past Lives - Witch of the Ages

• @Kasandra
    Magick in the Dark - Tenebris Lucem
    Inviting Abundance - Blessed by Abundance

• @Garnet
    Of the Element Air - Air Elemental
    All About Altars - Reverent Witch

• @Phoenix_Rose
    Symbols and Sigils - Wielder of Symbols

• @Ostara
    Potion Making - Potion Master
    Salty Spellwork - Imperium salis

• @Marsha
    Liminal Magick - Liminal Witch

• @Jessica72
    Deities of the Moon - Blessed by the Moon
    Strength of the Full Moon - Lunar Witch

• @Sarafeena_Sage
    Earth Friendly Witchcraft - Earth Witch
    Moon Magick - Moon Witch

• @Reiko
    Solar Magick - Solar Mage
    Potion Making - Potion Master

• @Melora_Fae
    Creative Crafting - Creatively Crafty

• @Brightbear
    Wholesome Healers - Healer
    Deities of the Moon - Blessed by the Moon

• @Artemisia
    Cat Magick - Amicus felium
    Dragon Magick - Blessed by Dragons

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title (or two!) :trophy:

Rewards for this challenge depend on which challenge(s) you completed! A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

Wearing your new badge(s):

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to display your new title next to your username:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Great job to everyone who caught up on challenges this week! I hope you had fun and were able to collect a badge or title you had been missing.

If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to jump into old challenges and collect new titles in the future :grin::trophy:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :clock5::sparkles:

12 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a shiny new badge today! :partying_face: :tada: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badges @BryWisteria!

6 Likes

Congratulations everybody :clap: :heart:
I missed this one as well as many others but I enjoyed looking at the many great entries, nonetheless.

7 Likes

Zu’u nox fah Siinezin do Lu ko Vul ahrk Siinezin do komeyk Norgraz (Thank you for the Magick in the Dark badge and the Inviting Abundance badge)! Zu’u praag sok erei zu’u pah Sinnezin (I need six before I have all badges).

5 Likes

You’re very welcome- thanks again to everyone who joined in, and also to those who read along and supported the entrants! :star2::blush:

Congrats again to those with a shiny new badge (or two!)- may you wear whichever is your favorite with pride! :medal_military: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you for another 2 for my collection @BryWisteria :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you for my two new “critter” magick badges! :cat2: :dragon:

4 Likes

@jessica72 You’re very welcome, Jessica- you earned them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Artemisia It’s my pleasure, Kat! :blush: Hahaha you got the “set” of critter badges- I love it! :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings