Weekly Witchy Challenge ~ Props and Presents (Catch-Up!) 🏆

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 150th Weekly Witchy Challenge :trophy:

150th challenge

To everyone who celebrated the 150th challenge by jumping into past challenge(s) to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

• @AIRAM
    Circles in Magick - Magister Circulorum
    Dual Wielding Opposite Forces – Unus qui est libratum
    Of Candles and Flame - Witch of the Flame
    The 150th Challenge - Accomplished Witch

• @MeganB
    Dream Magick - Oneiric Witch
    The Challenger – Challenge Champion
    Wholesome Healers – Healer

• @brandy20
    All Abut Runes – Rune Reader
    A Touch of Tarot - Tarot Reader
    Astrology: Reading the Skies - Astrologer

• @Artemisia
    Wickedly Delicious – Connoisseur Witch
    The Wizardry of Words - Word Witch
    A Healthy Dose of Crystals - Crystal Healer

• @Heav3n
    Circles in Magick - Magister Circulorum
    Inviting Abundance - Blessed by Abundance

• @Ostara
    Teas & Infusions - Tea Witch
    Candle Magick: Light 'Em Up! - Holder of Light

• @lisa67
    Witchy Media - Magickal Maestro
    Technology & Modern Magick - Technomancer
    Flower Power – Anthophile Witch

• @mary25
    Solstice: Festivities of Light – Solstice Celebrant
    Divining Differently - Divination Explorer

• @Asideon
    Magickal Names - One Who Knows Thyself

• @crystal59
    Amulets & Talismans - Charming Witch
    Candle Magick: Light 'Em Up! - Holder of Light

• @CelestiaMoon
    Solstice: Festivities of Light – Solstice Celebrant
    Natural Health & Healing – Healed by the Earth
    Astrology: Reading the Skies - Astrologer

• @Shadeweaver
    Of the Element Water - Water Elemental
    Of the Element Fire - Fire Elemental
    Of the Element Earth - Earth Elemental

• @Susurrus
    Amulets & Talismans - Charming Witch
    Culinary Magick - Crafty Chef

• @Amethyst
    Weather Witchery - Weather Witch

• @Kasandra
    Dragon Magick - Blessed by Dragons

• @Nixi
    Of Candles and Flame - Witch of the Flame
    Heed the Call of Crystals - Crystal Collector
    Holistic Magick: A Witch’s Apothecary - Apothecarist

• @Phoenix_Fire
    Holiday Cheer - Merrily Magickal
    From the Shadows - Shadow Survivor
    Foretelling the Future - Seer Apprentice

• @Aurora_Hestia
    Moon Magick - Moon Witch
    Weather Witchery - Weather Witch
    Sacred Trees and Wood – Custos Arborum

• @marsha
    Elemental Mastery - Master of All Elements

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If your entry was accidentally missed or you didn’t get the title you were hoping for, please let me know so I can correct it!

~ PRIZES ~

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new badge (or two, or three)! :trophy:

Rewards for this challenge depend on which challenge(s) you completed! A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received. Great job! :+1:

Additionally, as a special gift for a special milestone challenge, everyone who shared at least one entry for this challenge will receive a badge unique to this 150th challenge:

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

~ THANK YOU! ~

A celebration of 150 challenges- a buffet of magick of all types!

I can’t say it enough- thank you so much to everyone who joined in and shared your magickal. Whether you did one challenge, two challenges, or went above and beyond with three, I am so proud of you- cheers to you and all the exciting spellwork you’ve accomplished! :tada:

I hope you had fun and were able to collect a badge or title you had been missing. If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to jump into old challenges and collect new titles in the future :grin::trophy:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :trophy::sparkles:

15 Likes

Thank you for my new badges, and for running the whole show, Bry! And congratulations everyone, for your new badges!

11 Likes

Oh my, look at all of those new badges! :clap: Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today - and thank you, @BryWisteria, for running the entire challenge! :heart: I’ll gladly collect my badges and wait for the next catch-up challenge to do more of the ones I missed :joy: My list is getting smaller!

11 Likes

Well done everyone :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you Bry :heart_on_fire: Can’t wait for the next catch-up to get the rest of the elementals :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for the badges! And congratulations everyone else it was so nice to scroll through and see all the different challenges everyone did😊

10 Likes

Thank you for the ‘Blessed by Dragons’ badge again and the ‘Accomplished Witch’ badge. It was a lot of work getting all the badges and you can never have too many dragon badges. :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! And congratulations everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I think it was the first time I did full three, I do feel quite accomplished now! :wink:
It was a pleasure as always :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badges @BryWisteria the description of the 150th Challenge badge is so perfect, and thank you for all that you do!

Congratulations all, well done!

8 Likes

Yay! Thank you for the three… oh no, it’s 4 new badges! Love the one for the 150th challenge.

Congratulations to everyone who earned new ones this week! Loved reading (and am still reading) everyone’s entries. :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badges @BryWisteria !

7 Likes

Oh! Thank you for the badges & the commemorative one @BryWisteria! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m pretty proud of myself for being able to do 2 out of the 3 :laughing: but now I know which 1 I’ll be doing for the next catch up :hugs:

Congratulations :confetti_ball: to everyone that also received their badges for the challenge! Great job everyone :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Well done everyone and thank you for my badges. Glad I was able to get a few in.

7 Likes

@Susurrus I’m proud of you too, Siofra- you did awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Heav3n You’re welcome, Heav3n- great job! :heart:

For anyone who hasn’t come across it in their journeys around the forum, this week’s challenge is now live! Feel free to check out the current theme here:

→ Weekly Witchy Challenge - Witch Fashion :witch_hat:

Blessed be and happy challenging! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.