Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Collector) 🎎

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 158th Weekly Witchy Challenge :dolls:

Witch Collection Spells8 Challenge

To all those who shared about their collections this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:jar: :dolls: Collector :gem: :package:

Collector Badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

From Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :dolls::sparkles:

15 Likes

Oh my gosh, this one was so much fun to do! Loved sharing my collection almost as much as I loved getting to see everyone else’s! Thank you for the new badge (wish I could wear two at once :wink: ) and congratulations to everyone who earned one this week as well :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge @BryWisteria and congratulations to all.

Everyone’s collections are amazing. It struck me that as different as we and our collections are, there are common threads in each. Everyone’s pictures in some way look like simply different rooms in the same house

13 Likes

Thank you for the new badge, and for encouraging me to collect more! LOL! Congrats to all the collectors!

10 Likes

Congratulations to everyone. Thankyou for the badge :sparkling_heart::partying_face:

11 Likes

So much fun to see every ones collections. :sweat_smile: Thanks for the new badge and everything else you do @BryWisteria :goat:

10 Likes

Thank-you so much @BryWisteria for the new badge! I so enjoyed seeing how different folks put together their supplies and witchy things. It is a neat way to get to know the personalities of different coven members. :snowflake:

12 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge this week! :clap: I missed this challenge, but that’s okay. A new catch-up challenge will be coming soon, so I’ll try to get it then!

11 Likes

Thank you for the collector’s badge! :grin:

I knew I would forget something to add to my challenge entry… crystal dragon skulls!

9 Likes

Loved seeing and reading about everyone’s collections, so many beautiful and wonderful things, thanks to everyone for sharing. And thanks Bry for the new badge.

10 Likes

I’m glad we got to show off some of our magic :sparkles:
Every Witch has the capacity to manifest what we want in the physical world and the etheric world. As above so below! We are all a spark in the flame :fire: deep inside the flame ask yourself? what is burning within ur soul!? Know what do you want!? Know thyself!
Eternal flame :fire:! Set a fire in me to stay lite!

10 Likes

Thank you for the collector’s badge!

6 Likes

This is such a sweet thought, it would be lovely to see a house like that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve been busy playing a game named Book of Hours that was released last week, it’s a cozy game about restoring a huge mansion of occult books and artifacts. It’s a surprisingly close match :blush:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome- thanks again to everyone for joining in! :heart:

Congrats to all of the Collectors- may you continue to find lots of joy in the wonderful treasures you’ve gathered :hugs::sparkles:

Now that you mention it, this really was an enabling challenge, wasn’t it? :laughing:

Hooray for wonderful witcy things! :partying_face: :joy:

Well-said! :fire: :sparkles: May that beautiful spark of yours continue to shine brightly!

Don’t mind me just looking this up… :eyes:

Looks amazing! Adding that right onto my to-play list :wink: :heart:

7 Likes

My husband certainly thinks so :laughing:

7 Likes

@Nixi Hahaha he isn’t wrong- it was definitely an enabler’s challenge! :handshake: :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you will wear it with pride :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

5 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.