Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Connoisseur Witch) 😋

You’re very welcome, @IrisW! :heart:

I’m glad you enjoyed the challenge, @Christina4- you do some truly beautiful magick with your crystals! :gem: I’m so sorry to hear about the troubles in your kitchen- are you able to get food and are eating okay? I know it can be tough to find meals if you don’t have access to kitchen appliances- I’m not sure what you have access to, but some kitchen tools can be surprisingly easy to get (and cheap!) Maybe you could get a plug-in burner or insulated freezer bag for food storage? Please stay well and be healthy! :pray::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for your interest in my eating but yes I eat fine. Just not like I’d prefer. I do buy food! Don’t worry!!!

10 Likes

Loving the new badge! Thanks @BryWisteria! :kissing_heart::ok_hand:

10 Likes

Thanks for the badge! It’s lovely!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! :heart:

9 Likes

thank you for the new badge… my first one. My mother while she might have a problem with the witchy part would like that it had to do with food. She was a great cook.

11 Likes

What a tasty new badge! :yum::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I had fun learning about kitchen magick and being able to share it with my friends. Definitely something I’m going to continue to explore!

11 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge, and thank you to everyone for sharing your special gifts with me ! May you continue to be blessed with A dash of magic through out the day. I am truly blessed to bless my home with Francisco’s prayer and by Megan’s bread recipe! As you all know this is my first Lammas! I got to eat and enjoy creating magic! I love sharing my magic with you all!
Thank you!
Jeannie

11 Likes

@BryWisteria think I shared my hummus cooking in the wrong post, lol. I meant to post it in the weekly challenge as a part of the Lughnasadh celebration.

Sorry about it!

11 Likes

Beautiful Title! I am Grateful and Honored

10 Likes

I found your entry, @RyuWyn! :+1: Although it was in a different thread, I can see that you posted before the deadline and mentioned it was for a challenge, so I am happy to count it :grin::+1:

(Just a note that it is absolutely fine to post challenge entries in a new or different thread if you so choose! It just needs a hyperlink linking it back to the challenge thread- otherwise it’s lost in the labryinth of the forum and I can’t find it :sweat_smile:)

You’ve been added to the list here and I’ve sent you a badge! Congrats, and thanks again for joining in! :partying_face: :heart:

10 Likes

Glad you’re doing okay, @Christina4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope someday you’ll be able to prepare and dine on the dishes you’d like to your heart’s content :pray: :heart:

You’re very welcome @LimeBerry, @Amethyst, @Susurrus, @Kasandra, and @Moonshadow! :heart::yum:

Glad to hear that your kitchen crafting brought back some happy memories of your mother’s home cooking, @SharonD :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It sounds like you have a natural talent for Kitchen Magick, @Amaris_Bane- your skills in the kitchen really shine! :plate_with_cutlery: :sparkles:

I’m glad you had such a lovely first Lammas, @Jeannie1- may it be the first of many more blessed harvest celebrations to come in the future! :blush:

12 Likes

Aww, thank you for that, @BryWisteria I realized after that I had to post it in the challenge post also, but thank you so much for adding me (still learning how all this works, lol). :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Woo! Thank you

9 Likes

No worries at all, @RyuWyn- the forum definitely has a learning curve! Despite that, you are already doing excellent, and I hope you’ll join in for future challenges too- your magick shines brilliantly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

You’re very welcome, @Missa! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Woohoo! New badge! Thank you :grin:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @Rowan, and happy Spells8 anniversary to you! :partying_face: :cake: :heart:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun forum happenings.