Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Connoisseur Witch) šŸ˜‹

10/10 to all of the talented folks who joined in for the 54th Weekly Witchy Challenge :yum:

Witchy Challenge Food and Drink

To everyone who explored the magick of food and drink this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:yum::plate_with_cutlery: Connoisseur Witch :curry: :sparkles:

ā†’ ā€œConnoisseurā€ is a French word usually used in the context of food, but can more generally refer to someone with a high quality of taste in any area of life ā†

title

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /ā€œPreferencesā€"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€ at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€ .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

My tummy is rumbling after seeing all the tasty recipes and delicious kitchen happenings in the forum this week! Whether you are a master chef or cooked something up for the very first time- a big congrats to you on your magically delicious treats :yum:

Hopefully the theme this week helped to you delve into or deepen your experience with this beloved aspect of magick. Thanks so much for joining in and spreading inspiration throughout the coven! :sparkles:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :yum::heart:

17 Likes

Thanks, wearing it with pride!

10 Likes

Thank you so much, Bri!!! This was actually a tough one I must confess! Thatā€™s when I say, break out the crystals!!! Any type of kitchen witchery is out of the question for now due to a financial disagreement and now I have nowhere to put food if I was allowed to buy any! Isnā€™t that horrible!!! I do buy food, I just canā€™t utilize the appliances. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome, @IrisW! :heart:

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed the challenge, @Christina4- you do some truly beautiful magick with your crystals! :gem: Iā€™m so sorry to hear about the troubles in your kitchen- are you able to get food and are eating okay? I know it can be tough to find meals if you donā€™t have access to kitchen appliances- Iā€™m not sure what you have access to, but some kitchen tools can be surprisingly easy to get (and cheap!) Maybe you could get a plug-in burner or insulated freezer bag for food storage? Please stay well and be healthy! :pray::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for your interest in my eating but yes I eat fine. Just not like Iā€™d prefer. I do buy food! Donā€™t worry!!!

10 Likes

Loving the new badge! Thanks @BryWisteria! :kissing_heart::ok_hand:

10 Likes

Thanks for the badge! Itā€™s lovely!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! :heart:

9 Likes

thank you for the new badgeā€¦ my first one. My mother while she might have a problem with the witchy part would like that it had to do with food. She was a great cook.

11 Likes

What a tasty new badge! :yum::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I had fun learning about kitchen magick and being able to share it with my friends. Definitely something Iā€™m going to continue to explore!

11 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge, and thank you to everyone for sharing your special gifts with me ! May you continue to be blessed with A dash of magic through out the day. I am truly blessed to bless my home with Franciscoā€™s prayer and by Meganā€™s bread recipe! As you all know this is my first Lammas! I got to eat and enjoy creating magic! I love sharing my magic with you all!
Thank you!
Jeannie

11 Likes

@BryWisteria think I shared my hummus cooking in the wrong post, lol. I meant to post it in the weekly challenge as a part of the Lughnasadh celebration.

Sorry about it!

11 Likes

Beautiful Title! I am Grateful and Honored

10 Likes

I found your entry, @RyuWyn! :+1: Although it was in a different thread, I can see that you posted before the deadline and mentioned it was for a challenge, so I am happy to count it :grin::+1:

(Just a note that it is absolutely fine to post challenge entries in a new or different thread if you so choose! It just needs a hyperlink linking it back to the challenge thread- otherwise itā€™s lost in the labryinth of the forum and I canā€™t find it :sweat_smile:)

Youā€™ve been added to the list here and Iā€™ve sent you a badge! Congrats, and thanks again for joining in! :partying_face: :heart:

10 Likes

Glad youā€™re doing okay, @Christina4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope someday youā€™ll be able to prepare and dine on the dishes youā€™d like to your heartā€™s content :pray: :heart:

Youā€™re very welcome @LimeBerry, @Amethyst, @Susurrus, @Kasandra, and @Moonshadow! :heart::yum:

Glad to hear that your kitchen crafting brought back some happy memories of your motherā€™s home cooking, @SharonD :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It sounds like you have a natural talent for Kitchen Magick, @Amaris_Bane- your skills in the kitchen really shine! :plate_with_cutlery: :sparkles:

Iā€™m glad you had such a lovely first Lammas, @Jeannie1- may it be the first of many more blessed harvest celebrations to come in the future! :blush:

12 Likes

Aww, thank you for that, @BryWisteria I realized after that I had to post it in the challenge post also, but thank you so much for adding me (still learning how all this works, lol). :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Woo! Thank you

9 Likes

No worries at all, @RyuWyn- the forum definitely has a learning curve! Despite that, you are already doing excellent, and I hope youā€™ll join in for future challenges too- your magick shines brilliantly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

Youā€™re very welcome, @Missa! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Woohoo! New badge! Thank you :grin:

6 Likes