Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Custos Arborum) šŸŒ³

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 77th Weekly Witchy Challenge :deciduous_tree:

Witchy Challenge Sacred Trees Wood Magick

To all those who explored the magick of trees and wood , here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:deciduous_tree: :tanabata_tree: Custos Arborum :palm_tree: :basket:

ā†’ Custos Arborum is a Latin phrase that can be translated as ā€œKeeper of the Treesā€ ā†

(An extra-special thank you to @MeganB for offering the perfect title for this challenge! :evergreen_tree: :sparkles:)

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /ā€œPreferencesā€"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€ at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€ .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Art by Susan Farrell: Celtic Tree of Life

To the tree-lovers and wood-workers of the forum, beautiful job this week! There were so many exciting entries that involved using Tree Magick in creative ways :evergreen_tree:

Whether it is or isnā€™t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(And an extra thank you to the kind @Kasandra for sharing the idea for this challenge theme! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :deciduous_tree: :sparkles:

15 Likes

Thank you so much for this badge. Ogham is the next thing I am learning about along with other ways trees were a part of the Celts & in Ireland. I really enjoyed the entries from everyone about how they use or learned about trees for this challenge and/or to expand their craft.

9 Likes

Thank you. I really enjoyed this challenge and I love my new wand!

9 Likes

Yay! Look at all the new Keepers of the Trees we have :deciduous_tree: :partying_face:

Thanks for the shiny new badge (and Iā€™m happy the title works!) Now to go out and learn more about the rest of the trees. It also dawned on me yesterday that the oak, though noblest of trees in Ireland, is also connected to Brigid :laughing: I donā€™t know how I missed it!

9 Likes

Thank you! And with this badge, I have 52ā€¦ a yearā€™s worth of them!

10 Likes

Thank you for the badge! As always, love the title of it. :evergreen_tree: I figure by the end of the year Iā€™ll have learned Latin. :wink:

@BryWisteria, like you, I get the feeling that ā€œlife bloodā€ meant sharing a willingness to infuse me with energy. I like your sap idea, too and will have a look to see if there is some within reach. :smiley:

:triskele:

9 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge!

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge. Keeper of the trees. This challenge was quite interesting and I did enjoy all of the entries.

7 Likes

Thank you for my new badge :blush: :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Thank you my friend :heart:

7 Likes

You are very welcome everyone- thanks again for joining in! :partying_face: Congrats to the Keepers of the Trees- may your roots be grounded and may the forest always have your back :deciduous_tree: :heart:

@Ostara Enjoy your lovely new wand, Linda! :magic_wand: :heart:

@MeganB The title works perfectly- thanks again for your great idea, Megan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And thatā€™s awesome that you found another connection with the oaks- how exciting!

@Kasandra Thanks again for the challenge theme, Kasandra- and WOW! 52 badges is impressive! Congrats to you on a yearā€™s worth of successful challenges :partying_face:

@Janis Hahaha weā€™re learning Latin together, Janis- the challenges are more educational than I planned for! :laughing: Congrats again on the new connection you nurtured- may your tree companion and neighbor bless you with symbiotic energy, and may you find some sap! I imagine the willingly given sap from the tree would make a wonderful addition to spellwork or an altar :sparkles: :blush:

7 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.