Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Divinely Masculine) ♂

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 142nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :male_sign:

Divine Masculine Energy Witch Challenge Spells8

To all those who explored Divine Masucline energy this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new badge:

:deer: :fire: Devinely Masculine :sword_tarot: :male_sign:

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :male_sign: :sparkles:

14 Likes

The sun has set on the Divine Masculine challenge- so perhaps it’s time for the moon to rise? :full_moon: :wink:

Thank you again for joining in to celebrate a Sabbat-themed challenge- this week, by the light of the Full Moon, we will flip the coin to enjoy the other side and another “flavor” of divine energy in part two of this challenge! :sparkles:

Blessed be and happy challenging! :tada::heart:

13 Likes

Thank you for the new badge and well done to everyone else too. I really enjoyed this challenge. There was something aboit it that really “clicked” with me…not sure what it was but there was a motivation to dive in and explore whether it is something we have tried tonsupress within ourselves which then posed the question…why? Thank you for the opportunity to explore this through the challenge.

13 Likes

Thank you! Congratulations everyone

11 Likes

Thank you for the manly new badge! LOL! And congrats to all of you who got one!

10 Likes

OOooo sounds fun, can’t wait for this!

Thank you for the thought-provoking challenge and congratulations to everyone who earned a badge this week!

10 Likes

This was a fun challenge :blush:

And I’m already looking forward to this :wink: :full_moon:

10 Likes

I’m in for that Bry! :smiling_face: :heart: :full_moon: And Congratulations to all who got this beautiful new badge! :hugs: :sun:

10 Likes

Thank you for the… sorry don’t have a pun this week, but thanks for the badge! Oh, I think I know what next week’s challenge is. :wink:

11 Likes

Congratulations on the new badge everyone! :clap: :heart: I’m looking forward to the next challenge – that one will be much easier for me :laughing:

9 Likes

Thank you and congrats everyone on your new badge.

10 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone! :heart: Congrats again to all those who embraced the Divine Masculine this week- really great work! :clap::tada::heart:

It makes me so happy to hear that you discovered a new area of the Craft that you really enjoy! :blush: Whenever I hear that, it makes me feel that the challenge was a big success :raised_hands:

May you continue to enjoy your studies and exploration of the Divine Masculine in your practice and in your life- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

Hahaha a manly badge indeed! :muscle: :grin: :sparkles:

The next challenge is in the works now- it will be rising up in the forum very shortly! :soon: :full_moon_with_face: :bouquet: :sparkles:

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to Part 2 & love the timing of them both! :hugs: Divine Masculine was more challenging than I thought it would be, but I completely enjoyed exploring it & I think I’m going to do something similar for the Feminine rather than just lean on my 2 Goddesses… kind of explore it a bit more than my current understanding :partying_face: Yay for learning new things! :dizzy:

Thank you so much for the shiny new badge! :tada: & Congratulations to everyone who also received their badges! :confetti_ball: Everyone did such a great job with it! :sparkler:

7 Likes

Double yay! :laughing: :+1:

Sounds like you’ve got some awesome plans for the new challenge- I hope you have a blast with your learning! :heart::books:

7 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.