Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Equalibralizer) ⚖

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 163rd Weekly Witchy Challenge :balance_scale:

Magickal Equilibrium Balance Equinox Challenge

To all those who explored magickal balance this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:balance_scale: :first_quarter_moon: Equalibralizer :sunrise: :yin_yang:

Equalibralizer badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

From Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :balance_scale: :sparkles:

14 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria for the badge and congratulations :partying_face: to everyone for such fabulous entries. :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Thanks for the new badge, Bry! And congrats to everyone who earned one!

13 Likes

Phew glad I didn’t miss two challenges in a row!

Thank you for my newest badge and congratulations to everyone who earned theirs as well this week!

14 Likes

Thank you for the badge! May everyone’s autumn (or spring) be full of peace and prosperity. :fallen_leaf:

11 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge. Congratulations to all

8 Likes

Congratulations! As always I’m inspired by everyone’s entries! Thank you for the badge! :silver_heart: :blush: :1st_place_medal: :star: :star2: :sparkles: :dizzy: gold stars for everyone :tada: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank u :smiling_face: so greatful for this badge! It is such a honor!
:witch_hat: :black_cat:
:hugs: :candle: :dizzy:

Jeannie

7 Likes

@tracyS, @Amethyst, @Artemisia, @Kasandra, @Nixi, @Sivonnah, @Jeannie1 - You’re very welcome! :heart: Whether you choose to wear it or tuck it away on your virtual trophy shelf, I hope you display it with pride. Great job! :partying_face:

The next challenge is in the works and will appear in the forum shortly! :soon: :trophy: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

11 Likes

Thank you Bre I really do enjoy the challenges to help with making myself a better person!
I always wear these badges with great honor! They really help me keep going in my life!
:smiley:
:anchor:They really help me to stay anchored!
thank you :blush:
Jeannie

9 Likes

You’re already an amazing person, Jeannie- I’m happy if the challenges can help you on your journey! :heart: :blush: Keep on walking with your head held high and pride in your heart- you have a lot to be proud of :people_hugging:

Lots of love and many blessings to you!

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got a shiny new badge! :clap: I didn’t have time to respond to everyone’s entries, but I did read through them all. Wonderful work!

9 Likes

Congrats to you too, Megan- great job and thanks for joining in! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada: to everyone & their new badges! :clap:

I’ll add this to my next catch up list :laughing:

I wanted to do this 1 but starting last Wednesday, there was nothing resembling balance here :rofl:

7 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.