Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Healer) ❤️‍🩹

Merry meet!

Thank you very much to all those who joined in for the 106th Weekly Witchy Challenge :mending_heart:

Healing Magick Witch Challenge Healer Help

To all those who explored healing magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:mending_heart: :magic_wand: Healer :people_hugging: :sparkles:

Healer Badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

From Ancient Symbols: Healing Symbols and Their Meanings

Thank you so much to everyone who explored the wonderful world of healing this week! To those who studied the healthy arts and reached out to others, your generosity and care are truly a blessing. Thank you so much for sharing your healing talents and knowledge! :pray::two_hearts:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

From Gardening Know How: Plants With Healing Effects

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :mending_heart::sparkles:

17 Likes

Thank you for this gift.
Garnet

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

10 Likes

This is my favorite badge so far @BryWisteria, because it would have been very easy for me to do something green witchy and herbal with this challenge but then, that would not have been a challenge! I instead learned with crystals and studied healing as it relates to crystals, thank you!!! :green_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! Healing has been a calling for me since I started my journey two years ago so I’m excited to have this by my name. Congrats to everyone who participated!!

12 Likes

Kogaan fah siinezin do vahraaniik! Kaazi drey lokaal daar jur! Thank you for the healing badge! My cat loved this challenge.

9 Likes

Thank you for this new badge. I will ware it with pride :pray:t2:

9 Likes

Thanks for the new badge!

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! I haven’t read through everyone’s entries yet but I promise I will! :heart:

8 Likes

Thanks so much @BryWisteria :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for the lovely badge! I’m still learning my skills so for right now I’m still the Master of Chaos :rofl:

9 Likes

:wink:I feel that we all did lots of incredible energy work! I am so gifted with the gift of feeling wholesome love :heart: :droplet::ocean:
I am learning to be a magical healer of myself!
This is a true gift :gift:
Blessed Be!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Make sure that when you do energy work, you give yourself time to rest & recharge too :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone! :raised_hands: :heart: I’m glad to hear it was a challenge and badge that resonated with so many people- thank you again for joining in, and cheers to the wonderful Healers! :sparkles: The coven is truly blessed to have so many people who share their talents and loving care :two_hearts: :blush:

Congrats again! :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Thanks so much, Bry! I like the new badge. Just not enough to switch out yet. LOL!

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Amethyst- thanks again for joining in! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And haha no worries- you wear the “Word Witch” badge very well, it suits you! :heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.