Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Liminal Witch) 🌐

Merry meet!

Thank you very much to all those who joined in for the 109th Weekly Witchy Challenge :globe_with_meridians:

Spells8 CHALLENGE Liminal Spaces Magick In Between Challenge

To all those who delved into liminal magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

(There are a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry please let me know and I will be happy to add you in)

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:globe_with_meridians: :hourglass: Liminal Witch :cyclone: :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

P+P Challenge Badges

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

(And an extra big thank you to @MeganB for inspiring the theme for this challenge :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :speaking_head::sparkles:

12 Likes

Thank you for the new badge. I enjoyed this topic.

I hope you had a great vacation.

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone with a new badge this week! :tada:

May the magic of the in-between places inspire you! :sparkles: :door: :tree_of_life:

9 Likes

Zu’u nox fah Sinnezin do Nix! Lost moor doja atruk yun! Thank you for the Liminal Badge! It was fun to learn something new!

9 Likes

Thanks for the new badge and the look into the betwixt and between places!

6 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose Thank you so much! :heart: I’m really happy that you enjoyed the topic this week- may you wear your badge with pride! It is well-earned :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@MeganB Well-said! So mote it be! :partying_face:

@Kasandra It is my pleasure- I’m so glad you enjoyed the theme, Kasandra! :two_hearts:

@Amethyst You’re very welcome! It was indeed an adventurous challenge- thanks for jumping in and exploring it! :blush:

Next challenge is coming right up! And oh? What’s this? We’re already at challenge number #110! You know what that means :wink::trophy:

Challenge coming soon! :soon: :tada:

7 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful new badge :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you for the interesting and thought-provoking challenge! Happy for the new badge!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @jessica72 and @Artemisia! :heart: Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :star2:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings