Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Lovely Witch) ❤

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 81st Weekly Witchy Challenge :heart:

Love Magick Spells Romance Witchy Challenge

To all those who explored love magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:heart: :rose: Lovely Witch :love_letter: :people_hugging:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture

2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)

3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”

4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing

5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from Pixabay

From romantic spellwork, loving self-care, to Valentine’s Day celebrations and more- it was enchanting to see the talents of the coven shine brightly on Love Magick this week! :heartpulse:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Much love and Blessed be! :heart::sparkles:

15 Likes

Hooray for all the new Lovely Witches :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Awww, this is cute, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Love the love!!! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Lovely :heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank you!

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :heart:

11 Likes

Congrats to everyone on their new titles, and way to go!! :heart: :sparkles: :heart:

9 Likes

Thanks for the badge! Hope all of you lovely witches had a great Valentine’s Day! :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for the lovely new badge! LOL!

7 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the lovely badge. I will wear it with honor. :heart: :mage:

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who participated in this weekly witchy challenge ( Love Magic). I enjoyed reading everyone’s entry, awesome. :mage: :heart: :dizzy: :tarot_card:

7 Likes

Amazing @BryWisteria, this is it, this is the one. It’s the perfect time for the work that i am doing right now. Thank you so much for this badge! :heart:

Congratulations to all of the other Lovely Witch’s :heart:

7 Likes

Whoo-woo! Thank you @BryWisteria :two_hearts: for creating this challenge and the Lovely Badge :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thanks to everyone who shared their amazing spells, skills and souls. :gift_heart:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, everyone- thanks again so much to all of you for joining in the challenge and for sharing the love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

And YESSSS @Susurrus oh I’m so excited- it is quite an honor for you to change your title! The new one does suit you, wear it with pride! :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you! I knew that I would find one & it would be at just the right time. Perfect! :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Thank you.

7 Likes

So glad to hear that, @Susurrus! :grinning: :two_hearts:

You’re very welcome, @Garnet- blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.