Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Magickal Interpreter) 🔍

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 195th Weekly Witchy Challenge :mag:

Interpret Magickal Signs Challenge

To all those who explored interpreting magickal symbols and signs this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:mag_right: :sparkles: Magickal Interpreter :open_book: :mage:

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

Picture made in Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :mag: :sparkles:

16 Likes

Thanks for the badge. :green_heart: Congratulations everyone :partying_face:

15 Likes

Thans for the badge and the awesome challenge @BryWisteria :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Congratulations to all the sign seers!

Weee see the signsss - We seeee the siiigns
We saw the the signs

15 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who received a new badge this week! :clap:

15 Likes

I love this song… oh oh. “We opened up our eyes and saw the sign(s)…”
Thank you for thr badge @BryWisteria.
Congratulations to my witchy siblings :heart:.

15 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you so much for the badge! And congratulations to everyone who got one!

And OMG @Diamond! I was just singing that song to myself! Hee! Great minds think alike!

15 Likes

Thanks for the badge!

Congratulations everyone!

15 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!

I cannot believe how excited I was to do this Challege as I just received my new Runes that I wanted to use for this Challenge…It is done and I feel asleep before I posted it
:sob: Well, here is another Challenge to save.

Mote It Be,
Medea

15 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

Congratulations to all the badge winners! Fabulous entries! I enjoyed reading them all!

13 Likes

hanks for the badge. :green_heart: Congratulations everyone :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :pentagram:

12 Likes

I love that song Diamond :gem: You are a gem!!
Thank you all for allowing me this space to grow in my craft and sharing your magicKK with me!! You all are my witches and hats go up to you!! :witch_hat:
Jeannie

11 Likes

Yay, thank you for this lovely badge @BryWisteria :purple_heart: :dizzy:

12 Likes

Thank you for this badge love it

11 Likes

pusheen-detective
Tenor

Great job, Magickal Interpreters! :partying_face: Keep a lookout for those signs, and I hope your interpreting work continues to go well :blush:

May the badges serve as a fond reminder of your talents and skills - they are well-deserved! :sparkles:

The next challenge is being crafted! As soon as it is ready it will appear on the front page of the forum (and the Activities category as well). I hope it will be a theme you enjoy!

Blessed be witchy challengers! :trophy:

10 Likes

Thank you for the badge!

9 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.