Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Magickal Meditator) šŸ§˜

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 95th Weekly Witchy Challenge :person_in_lotus_position:

Spells8 Challenge Meditation Magic Visualization Magick

To all those who explored meditation magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles: Magickal Meditator :relieved: :balance_scale:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /ā€œPreferencesā€
  4. Scroll down the page until you see ā€œTitleā€. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click ā€œSaveā€ at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section ā€œBadgesā€ .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Art by Unknown, shared on Pinterest

From meditative wisdom and tips, to reflections on powerful meditation experiences, shared meditations and more- the forum has been truly blessed by everyoneā€™s entries! Thank you so much for sharing the peace and blessings of your meditation magick :sparkling_heart:

Whether it is or isnā€™t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

Picure from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this weekā€™s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Thank you for this title, I will wear it with honor :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you so much :relaxed: I feel so great full to be mindful of my actions thank you :blush:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! & I really enjoyed the challenge of writing about how I have incorporated meditation into my life & daily practice so it becomes something that is 2nd nature when I need to stay calm & focused, instead of walking on the edge of anxiety/panic responses.

Congratulations to everyone who also earned the title of Magickal Meditator, thank you for sharing your experiences with us & participating! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tada: :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

8 Likes

Thanks for the new badge, mā€™dear! Canā€™t wait to see what you have planned for the next one!

7 Likes

This week of meditation has been amazing. I must have meditated for over an hour and hardly seemed like I was meditating that long thank you so much for this challenge it was much-needed looking forward to next weekā€™s challenge

8 Likes

Congrats on those who got new badges :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

9 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m tempted to change my badge with this one, but I think Iā€™ll wait a little longer. :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the Magickal Meditator Badge!!! Last weekā€™s challenge was F-U-N!!! Meditation holds they key to my heart lol because IF I DID NOT MEDITATE, idk how I could deal with life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I hope everyone else who did this challenge also felt the sense of relief I do when I meditate. It just completes me! :smile:

6 Likes

OH & I changed my badge immediately, because Iā€™M OBSESSED!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome everyone- thanks again for joining in the challenge! Lots of love and plenty of peace to the Magickal Meditators :person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Amethyst Itā€™s a-coming very soon! :grin: I hope you like the next theme!

@Sea Thatā€™s how you know it was a great meditation- when youā€™re feeling so good that youā€™re free from time itself! :blush: Iā€™m so glad youā€™re enjoying your meditations and that you liked the challenge, Sea!

@Janae_Rochele Cheers to that- and hooray! :partying_face: Meditation is clearly a beloved area of your practice- may you wear the badge with pride :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Next challenge, coming very soon! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums- it will launch in just a little bit :blush:

6 Likes

I do! And Iā€™m getting a new set of incense in tomorrow to do something creative with. Not sure what yet but something! LOL!

5 Likes

Hooray! :partying_face: If you like the theme, thatā€™s a big success in my book :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And awesome- congrats on the new incense! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find a fun way to put it to use :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I think everyone is enjoying it! You do a great job!

4 Likes

Awww thatā€™s so kind of you to say, Amethyst- thank you! :heart::blush:

I have fun putting the challenges together and am always so excited to read everyoneā€™s entries! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.