Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Osmic Occultist) 👃

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 96th Weekly Witchy Challenge :nose:

Spells8 CHALLENGE images

To all those who explored magickal scents and smells this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:nose: :sparkles: Osmic Occultist :bouquet: :diya_lamp:

→ Osmic from Greek “osma-” relating to scent and smell; Occultist as in one involved with magick and the occult ←

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Bravo to those who know how to follow their noses- when it comes to magick, there is so much to be gained from using and incorporating the senses that connect us to the natural world. Thank you to everyone who jumped in to explore scent magick! :grinning:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(And an extra thank you to @Kasandra for suggesting the theme for this challenge! :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :nose::sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you for for this badge of honor!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you very much! I am honored

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

6 Likes

thank you for the lovely new badge! Congratulations to everyone who participated & earned a new badge for themselves! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria
As always dearest, gratitude and luck sent.
Garnet

5 Likes

Thank you for my new badge! I’ll sniff my incense proudly now! LOL!

5 Likes

How excellent! I enjoyed reading everyone’s entries!

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! Osmic Occultist is a unique badge name. Love how creative you are with them!

7 Likes

Thank you for the ‘shiny’ new title @BryWisteria :nose:
:heart:

6 Likes

:heartpulse:Thank you @BryWisteria :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You’re all very welcome! :blush:

Congrats again to those who weren’t afraid to take a whiff and explore scent magick- may your nose lead you to ever more wonderful magick! :hearts:

Sniff with pride, my friend- you’ve earned it! :laughing: :+1:

Hahaha I felt that a unique challenge deserved an equally unique name :grin: :heart: As for creativity, my Google search history might say otherwise- sometimes I know right away, but other times I’m scouring the web for relevant words to make a nice-sounding badge :joy:

5 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.