Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Polyglot Practioner) đź—Ł

Merry meet!

Thank you very much to all those who joined in for the 107th Weekly Witchy Challenge :speaking_head:

Multilingual lingo magick language spells words Spells8 Challenge

To all those who explored language in magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:speaking_head: :sparkles: Polyglot Practioner :books::magic_wand:

Definition thanks to Oxford Languages

Polyglot Practioner

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

From the Alchemy Website: 72 Magical and Other Related Alphabets

The more languages you explore, the more open doors you will find- the possibilities of adding new words and meanings to your practice is immense! Thank you so much to everyone who shared their skills and explored linguistical magick this week :blush:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

(And an extra big thank you to @Kasandra for suggesting the theme for this challenge :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :speaking_head::sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I love this one & I’ll have to explore other alphabets. Thinking about it, I have English, Elder Futhark, & Ogham going right now. :smiling_face: I have learned Spanish, but I’m better at understanding it than speaking or writing it. New things to look forward to though! Thank you again :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

Muchas gracias for the new badge! LOL! Can’t wait to see what the new challenge will be!

9 Likes

Kogaan fah siinezin do pogaan tinvok! Zu’u zonox pogaan drey nuviis firig! Doj aanvorey tinvok ni vahk.

Thank you for the badge of multiple languages! I’m thankful many participated this week! Learning another language is not easy.

8 Likes

Thank you for the inspiration to explore runes!

8 Likes

For the first couple of times I meditated to this familiar Lord’s Prayer using Creole, it was awkward and rote and it wasn’t until the third time + and later into the week that I began to stop thinking and start feeling the words roll over me. Not worrying about anything other than the sound and the rhythm of the foreign language and not having to associate it with anything else except for what I could sense and feel. It was a great learning experience!! Thank you @BryWisteria for the challenge and the new Badge/title!

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge this week! Unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance to participate because I’ve been super busy. I look forward to reading through everyone’s entries later :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I enjoyed this challenge and now I know the meaning of my witch’s runes.

7 Likes

Thank you for this new badge :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria
Good job everyone!
Thanks for the new Badge.
Garnet

7 Likes

¡¡Muchas gracias por el logro!! Me hace mucha ilusión y lo llevaré con orgullo. ¡Benditos seáis!

Thank you very much for the badge! It makes me very proud. Blessed be!

7 Likes

Wow I am so glad we covered this topic! Thank you to the one :point_up: who thought of this! I forgot who it was!
Thank you everyone for your help and support and helping me grow!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge! It was a really nice challenge, and even though I posted sth in greek, i had the motivation to actually search for other languages and aplhabets!
Thanks for the inspiration :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone! :heart: Thanks again to all those who joined in- I’m still in the process of responding to individual entries, but I just have to say that I had so much fun reading everyone’s posts! It’s one thing to know the coven is talented, but another thing to see all those talents and skills and creativity come to life. You all never cease to amaze and impress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinite_roots:

Many blessings to the Polyglot Practitioners- may you keep on working and thriving in your linguistic magick! :sparkles:

7 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.