Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Proud Of My Path) :pagan_book:

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 162nd Weekly Witchy Challenge :pagan_book:

Pagan Paths and Magickal Traditions Challenge

To all those who explored traditions and paths this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:books::compass: Proud Of My Path :footprints: :railway_track:

Proud of My Path

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

From Wikipedia: Modern Paganism

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :pagan_book::sparkles:

16 Likes

Thank you for this wonderful challenge. :black_heart:

The opportunity to gain insight into the journeys of others, to understand how they arrived at their current paths, and to perceive their evolving perspectives on themselves and their aspirations has been truly enriching.

Witnessing the growth of fellow members has added depth to my own understanding of personal development and self-discovery. In many ways, this challenge has been a beautiful exploration of our human experiences.

This challenge has provided a rewarding moment of self-reflection for me. It has allowed me to trace my own steps along the winding path that has brought me to where I stand today. The act of retracing this journey has been akin to calibrating a compass; it has given me a renewed sense of direction. This introspection has been akin to charting a course, enabling me to catch a fleeting glimpse of the horizon and contemplate where I may wish to navigate in the chapters yet to be written. :sunrise:

There’s something undeniably powerful about revisiting one’s past experiences and choices, as it provides clarity about the present and hints at potential destinations in the future. :world_map:

14 Likes

Thanks for the badge @BryWisteria . Well done everyone, this was a fabulous challenge. :sparkling_heart::partying_face:

15 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got a badge!

14 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And we definitely feel this too :blush: :heart:

It’s a beautiful badge, after that recalibration we know where we stand and how we got here, and we’re definitely proud of the journey that we’ve taken :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

This was a really thought provoking challenge. It really made me dive deep inside to aim and discover who i really am. Thank you for my badge and well.done to all that acheived one. I really enjoyed reading the different entries.

Blessed be

Alan

14 Likes

Thank you so much for the shiny new badge @BryWisteria !!!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

14 Likes

thanks so much for the shiny new badge @BryWisteria!!!

14 Likes

Thank you for the badge! :dizzy: :smiling_face:

14 Likes

Darn, hate hate hate that I didn’t complete a challenge. First one that I’ve missed in many months :cry:

Congratulations to everyone who earned a new badge this week :tada:

14 Likes

Congratulations everyone! I earned my 1st challenge badge! This was a very insightful challenge! I loved reading everyone’s entries. Very helpful and inspirational, especially as a new witch :woman_mage: :star2::people_hugging::heart:

13 Likes

:mage:Thank you for my badge and for helping me learn more and more! I can’t believe how much there’s to Learn! Congratulations :tada::purple_heart: to those who earned their badge :sparkles::shield:
Jeannie

12 Likes

Sivonnah,
Such an honor to have you in the circle! :star_struck:
Congratulations!
Jeannie

12 Likes

Thank you :heart:

13 Likes

Congratulation everyone! Thanks for the new Badge Bry!

12 Likes

This is so beautifully written I couldn’t help but quote it! :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing about your path up to this point- may the horizons you’re moving towards be clear and bright, and may the road ahead continue to bring you joy, Katerina! :sunrise: :compass: :two_hearts:

@tracyS It’s my pleasure, Tracy- great job! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Amethyst It’s rare to not see an entry from our talented Word Witch Amethyst- although I do know you’ve been dealing with a lot with the desk shenanigans and all this week :people_hugging: Perhaps this one will be a future Catch-Up entry? :heart:

@CelestiaMoon You’ve come on such a journey- with ups and downs and in betweens, it has lead you to where you are now. It’s most definitely something to carry close in your heart and be proud of! Let out the love and let it shine bright! :sparkling_heart: :star2: :blush:

@Cosmic_Curiosity It is a very well-deserved badge, Alan- I’m happy that you found the challenge thought-provoking! Thank you very much for joining in :hugs::sparkles:

@crystal59, @AIRAM, @Kasandra - You’re all very welcome! Great work and congrats again! :tada: :two_hearts:

@Artemisia No worries, Artemisia- you have been super busy this week! And there is always a Catch-Up on the horizon :sun: I hope your travels and adventures all went well :heart:

@Sivonnah A huge congrats to you on your first challenge badge- you earned it, Sivonnah! Great work :star2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Jeannie1 It’s my pleasure, Jeannie- thank you for joining in! I hope you had/will have fun at the event :circus_tent: :triskele: :sparkles:

@Ostara You’re very welcome, Ostara- great job and thanks again! :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

Yeah, this one would be a catch up one for me. Too much to type in such a little screen. Lol.

13 Likes

I absolutely loved reading everyone’s entries this week. Like @starborn said – so eloquently, if I may add! – it’s been very insightful and self-reflective!

13 Likes

@Amethyst I completely understand- I have a tough time typing on my phone too! :people_hugging: I’ll look forward to reading your beautiful writing at Catch-Up time, when you’re all settled in and comfy cozy in your new space :blush: :heart:

@MeganB Agreed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks, love. Hopefully I’ll have my desk before the next catch up. Lol.

8 Likes