Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Rune Binder) ➕

Merry meet!

Thank you to all those who joined in for the 186th Weekly Witchy Challenge :heavy_plus_sign:

Bind Runes Runic Magick Challenge

To all those who explored bind runes this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:algiz: :heavy_plus_sign: Rune Binder :scroll: :raido:

Rune Binder Badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

Picture made in Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :heavy_plus_sign: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Thanks for the badge. :partying_face: Well done everyone, fabulous entries. Can’t wait to start making my own runes after this one. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

:tada: Congratulations to everyone who earned a new badge this week :tada: and thank you for the wonderful challenge and new badge! :pink_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! This was a fun one! Now I’m creating all kinds of bind runes!

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who received a new badge this week! :clap:

9 Likes

Will you add me? I haven’t figured that part out yet, but started the homework!

10 Likes

Hey @Lilac :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So, the badge given out here is for participation in the weekly challenge that just ended.

The Weekly Witchy Challenge happens every week, as the name suggests. Members who participate in the challenges get a special badge every week. The awesome thing is that participation doesn’t have to look a specific way! For example, I don’t work with runes in my practice so my entry was a quote from a book about working with ogham in magic - similar types of magic but not quite the same.

A new challenge will start tomorrow and then we will have a catch-up challenge soon where you can do as many as three challenges in a week to earn any badges you may have missed.

I hope this helps explain how the badges work! :pink_heart: If you have any other questions, please let me know!

10 Likes

Oh it does!!!

But I meant to add me as someone who wants to participate. But I see I can just start chatting! :innocent:

10 Likes

There will be a new challenge tomorrow.

10 Likes

I’m excited!!!

10 Likes

I love the challenges. There is always so much to learn.

10 Likes

Thanks for the new badge. I’m going to carry mine in my purse at my job interview today.

10 Likes

I wish you good luck!!!

10 Likes

Thank you @Lilac, and welcome to the forum!

10 Likes

Oh! :sweat_smile: That makes more sense lol my bad! But yes, you’re right – you just hop right into the challenges and go for it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hi, just wanted to congratulate :loudspeaker: everyone for their new badge. I did not make this challenge; I have been dealing with home issues. I look forward to the next one.

Blessed Be,
Medea

9 Likes

Hope you ok. :green_heart:

8 Likes

congratulations to those who got the newbadge ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thank you very much!
First time I dealt with Runes, I will start making my own!
how glad I am! :fehu: :fehu:
thank you very much!

8 Likes

Congratulations everyone. I really enjoyed seeing everones creativity with the runes! I am excited about my new badge

9 Likes

Thanks for the new badge and congratulations to everyone. It was great to see the combination of different runes emerging in different ways.

10 Likes