Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Scryer) 🪞

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to everyone who joined in for the 145th Weekly Witchy Challenge :mirror:

Scrying Divination Crystal Ball Witch Challenge

To all those who explored scrying this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:mirror: :mag: Scryer :crystal_ball: :black_circle:

P+P Challenge Badges

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum and/or stop by the Activities Category to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :mirror::sparkles:

14 Likes

I can’t believe I missed another one. I think I need to put a calendar and marker board in every room. I was scattered to begin with now I can’t remember what I’m doing while I’m doing it :woman_shrugging:t2: :laughing:

But at least I had a push to do research that I’ve been wanting to do and will be getting a picture frame and spray paint the next time I do shopping. I learned something I’ve been wanting to learn about and that’s the point

12 Likes

I couldn’t agree more! :blush: If you found some inspiration and motivation to jump in to a new project, that I’d consider that a big success :clap:

Wishing you good luck with your crafting and scrying, Nixi, I hope you have fun with it! :black_heart: :mirror: :sparkles:

11 Likes

Congratulations to everyone that got a new badge today! :heart: I haven’t replied to everyone’s entries yet but there were some really great ones! I’ll go back through and read them all later today :blush:

11 Likes

Thanks for the new badge! I am going to do more scrying. It’s going to take lots of practice for me. I have the perfect mirror to paint black.

11 Likes

Congratulations :tada: to everyone that received a new badge & explored scrying! :confetti_ball: I definitely learned quite a bit about it, but still can’t bring myself to try it… part of that though is connected to some things from my past so we’ll see how it goes in the future :hugs: It was definitely a really great challenge & I loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: reading everyone’s entries.

@Nixi, I went through a few weeks where I missed a few in a row too. We will have a catch up though & then you will be able to do at least a couple that may have piqued your interest & get them done :hugs:

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who has a new badge! And thank you, Bry, for giving them out!

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Definitely an interesting challenge (meaning results) for me this week. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Yey, thankyou for the badge too. Still figuring out the forum, used up all my :sparkling_heart:s :flushed:, so have to wait 4 hours for more. :joy:. The scrying was great, got rid of my fear of the bogeyman paying a visit too, so I’m going to try that mirror next thanks to all the wise info on here. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

As you are here longer & interact within the forum, the amount of :heart:'s you have per day will go up too :laughing: I’ve been there though when you have to ait for them to recharge so to speak.

8 Likes

Bravo to all of the Scryers! :clap: :confetti_ball: :crystal_ball:

So many amazing experiences and methods of scrying on display this week- I know I learned a lot from everyone’s entries :grinning:

To those who earned a badge this week, may you wear it with pride! Thanks again for taking the time to join in the challenge and explore scrying this week :pray::heart:

Next challenge, coming soon! :soon: :trophy: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Congrats to everyone who got badges and thank you for mines. There were a lot of great scrying ideas and I have learned other methods I would like to try.

6 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit the Activities Category to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.