Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Solar Mage) 🌞

Thanks again to all those who joined in for the 73rd Weekly Witchy Challenge :sun_with_face:

Witch Challenge Solar Sun Magick Spells8

To all those who explored magick with the sun this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:sun_with_face: :sparkles: Solar Mage :city_sunrise: :rainbow:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Art by Cathy McClelland: Golden Lion

Bravo to all of the Solar Mages- your magick shone brightly and beautifully this week! :sparkles: Solar Magick doesn’t get nearly as much attention as the more popular Moon Magick, but I hope exploring magick with the sun helped to up some new doors and bright new possibilities in your practice this week- thanks so much for joining in the challenge! :heart:

I hope you enjoyed the challenge theme- whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :sparkles:

Thanks again for participating! :tada:

(And thanks again to the wonderful @Kasandra for suggesting the theme this week!)

71ULc1Jbk9L.SY500
Art by Karen Whitworth: Winter Solstice- The Light Returns

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :sun_with_face: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Hehe, I love my new badge.

¡Muchas gracias! :sun:

6 Likes

Thank you for putting together this challenge per my suggestion! :sun_with_face:

8 Likes

Thank you for the challenge & the badge! It definitely brought me some extra warmth before the cold starts to really set in around here. In the summer I use it to charge some crystals or my decks for Tarot & Oracle. Sometimes charms or other jewelry too. :sun:

7 Likes

I really didn’t do anything, but I thank you for my new title.
blessed Christmas and NY
Garnet

7 Likes

:sunny: Thank you @BryWisteria ! I got more out of that challenge then I could have ever imaged! Love reading the others exploration. Oh, what could be in store for the next challenge?!? :hourglass_flowing_sand: :triskele: :tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations to everyone on the new title :sunny:

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the new badge! It’s lovely!

6 Likes

Solar mage is now my new favourite thing I will now only answer to that :laughing: :sun:

7 Likes

Thank you very much @BryWisteria for my new badge. This was a great challenge!

6 Likes

Thanks for my new badgers I love them :purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @RyuWyn, @Kasandra, @Susurrus, @Garnet, @Janis, @Amethyst, @Jem1, @Jessica72, and @MsQ- thanks again to all of you for joining in. Three cheers to the amazing Sun Mages!!! :tada::blush:

@Kasandra It was truly my pleasure- thank you once again for your brilliant challenge suggestion! :sun_with_face: :two_hearts:

@Garnet You shared some lovely history, your notes about Sun Tea, fun and sunny songs, your favorite sunshine lyrics, and as always, sharing posts that make people smile brightly- those are all wonderful contributions to the challenge, Garnet! :yellow_heart: Don’t sell yourself short, you did a great job :blush: Wishing the same to you- season’s blessings! :yellow_heart:

@Janis I’m so glad this challenge was helpful for your practice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: As for the next one… it will be out very soon! I hope you enjoy this week’s theme as well :grin:

@MeganB Congrats to you, Megan- great job! I’m still drooling over your Sunshine Cookies- they looked amazing! :cookie: :sparkles:

@Jem1 Hahaha I’m so glad you like the title that much, Sun Mage! :sun: :heart: May you wear it with pride!

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Christina4 You’re very welcome! Thanks for joining in :heart::blush::sun:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.