Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Solstice Celebrant) :sun:

Warm solstice greetings!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 99th Weekly Witchy Challenge :sun:

Spells8 Festivities of Light Solstice Yule Litha Sabbat Challenge

To all those who joined in for some magickal solstice fun this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:sun: :yellow_heart: Solstice Celebrant :candle::sparkles:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

Picture from Pixabay

With every challenge entry and reply, the excitement rose higher, and now the solstice sun is in the sky! :sun_with_face: Thank you so much to everyone who joined in to welcome this special sun- it was a delight to see your bright magick! :sparkles:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(And an extra thank you to @Kasandra for suggesting the theme for this week! :heart:)

Blessing from Muse in the Mirror: Sacred Celebrations for Midsummer

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon.

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be and Happy Solstice! :sun::sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you for the new badge @BryWisteria.

12 Likes

Thank you for the badge & Congratulations :confetti_ball: to everyone else who received it also. Great job & thank you again!

12 Likes

Thank you for the bright and shiny new badge! And congratulations everyone!

11 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Congrats to all! :sunflower: :tada:

11 Likes

Congrats to everyone that has a shiny new badge! I loved reading through everyone’s entries. :blush:

11 Likes

Thank you for the sunny badge! :sunglasses: And may everyone here have a blessed solstice! :sunny:

EDIT: What’s that? I changed my badge? Yes, but only for the week!

12 Likes

Thank you for another fun challenge and the shiny new badge :sun: :sunflower: :heart:

11 Likes

Wehoo! Happy solstice!

10 Likes

Yay! Thank you for my new badge and for the amazing challenge! @BryWisteria

What what? 99 weeks of challenges? That means this week is 100? So exciting!!!

10 Likes

You’re very welcome everyone!!! Thanks again for joining in the challenge- I hope the solstice was as bright and beautiful as you all are! :sun_with_face: :heart:

What an honor! I’m thrilled you liked the badge- may you wear it with pride during your solstice celebrations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes yes yes! We’ve reached the magic 1-0-0, that is: 100 weeks of witchy challenges! :partying_face:

It’s time for a Catch-Up, but in honor of the milestone it’ll be a bit of a special one :wink: It’ll launch very soon! I hope everyone has fun with it :grinning: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you thank you @BryWisteria I love doing these challenges! Wednesdays are the highlight of my week to see what new opportunity we have to dive into! Thank you for the fun new badge🥰

6 Likes

@Mistella You’re very welcome- it’s an honor that you enjoy them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And that makes me so happy to hear that you look forward to the new challenge each week- I will keep 'em coming for you! :grinning: :two_hearts:

You earned the badge- may you wear it (or keep it on your virtual badge shelf!) with pride :grin: :trophy: Thanks again for joining in! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.