Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents ( Spell Director ) 🪆

Merry meet!

Thank you to everyone who joined in for the 203rd Weekly Witchy Challenge - Taglocks and Tokens :nesting_dolls:

Taglocks and Tokens Witch Challenge

To all those who explored taglocks and tokens this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:nesting_dolls: :haircut_woman: Spell Director :quartz_crystal: :coin:

spell director

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

Picture from Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :nesting_dolls::sparkles:

13 Likes

Please accept this token of my appreciation for the new badge and the fun challenge entry. :black_heart:

And congratulations to all of us spell directors. :partying_face:

10 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the Spell Director Badge! :green_heart: This is my first Forum Prize! Hopefully I can keep up the momentum and earn more. I need to finish Tokens for my Protection Spell and also work on the next challenge… whatever that may be…

Also congrats to all the other Spell Directors! All the entries and comments were interesting reading. It was good to see different approaches to the challenge and they have me thinking about my own practice.

11 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who received a new badge this week! :heart: I loved reading through everyone’s entries - they were all amazing!

11 Likes

Thank you for the spell direct badge!!! Congrats to all the badge winners!!

10 Likes

Puts badge on, puffes chest out, displaying badge :name_badge: :laughing:

10 Likes

I am a winner :trophy:
I were my badge with honor!
I am blessed to receive this as a gift from you all
Let’s dance the night away together!
Congratulations :confetti_ball: to you all!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Congrats, everyone~! And thank you for the new badge. I enjoy doing these challenges, I learn a lot from them

10 Likes

Congratulations everyone! Thanks for the badge @BryWisteria

10 Likes

Wonderful work, everyone! Thank you!

9 Likes

Thank you i am already wearing it with witchy pride :blush:
Congrats everyone:

:tada: :tada: :partying_face: :partying_face: :blush: :blush: :heart: :heart:

11 Likes

Congrats everyone :clap: :sparkling_heart:
I will have to do this one in the catch up. I have been having ahard time focusing since Henri passed. :relieved: i enjoyed reading everyones entries!!

9 Likes

Awww I’m sending you my love and :candle::candle: light. I’m so sorry :pensive: I love you sister :heart:

Take your time :heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

@Devenne Thanks my friend :heart:

8 Likes

Another encore to the Spell Directors - the badges are well earned! Thanks again to those who shared their taglock/token work with the coven this week.

appreciate-well-done
TENOR

For those who weren’t able to make the challenge this week, no fear! Another Catch-Up Challenge and chance to earn badges is always on the horizon :sunrise:

Next challenge, coming right up! I hope it’ll be a theme that calls to you :blush:

Blessed be, witchy challengers!

9 Likes

According to your picture, Henri was beloved and very happy in life. Good job. It seems sometimes that the things that hurt the most are the ones intended to give us the most comfort. Bless you both.

9 Likes

Thanks georgia for you knid words. I appreciate you. You are light in this world.

8 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.