Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Tarot Reader) 🎴

Well done to everyone who joined in for the 51st Weekly Witchy Challenge :flower_playing_cards:

To all those who delved into using tarot this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:flower_playing_cards: :sparkles: Tarot Reader :black_joker: :crystal_ball:

Tarot Reader

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

Whether you have been reading tarot for years or drew your first card this week- great job delving into the mysterious and wonderful world of tarot! The possibilities are as endless as the symbolism in the cards and there is always more to explore and learn :open_book:

Hopefully you enjoyed exploring the Tarot this week and were able to add a valuable experience to your Craft! Thanks once again for joining in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :flower_playing_cards: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for the beautiful title that I may or may not use one day :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Well I got the Promotion!! :cupid: Yay!!
:crystal_ball: I believe the Tarot and this New Moon gave me the inspirational courage to go for what I wanted & knew I deserved!
:candle:I said it and so it was done 🪄:cupid:

10 Likes

Thank you for the badge and the challenge Bryanna!

5 Likes

Divination has become one of my favorite categories of magick. Another great badge to add to my growing collection!

EDIT: I just realized this is my 25th badge!

6 Likes

:heart::diamonds::spades::clubs:Thank you Travel Witch!
This is one of my favorite badges!
I had so much fun learning,& exploring the tarot!!:flower_playing_cards:
:black_joker:Blessed Be! :sparkles:
Jeannie

4 Likes

Thank you for yet another pretty badge! I feel like a Pokemon trainer or something. Gotta get them all!

5 Likes

Thank you, I love this badge!!! :grin::crystal_ball:

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @praecog29 and @Katy_Mysticsens :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hahaha I would be shocked indeed if you switched your current title, @Christina4! :joy: You’re welcome- glad you liked it! :blush:

Congrats to you, @Steph! :partying_face: Your hard work and wonderful intent brought your wish into being. I’m so happy for you! :tada:

Congrats on your 25th badge, @Kasandra! Your badge collection is growing marvelously :grin::sparkles:

I’m glad to hear you like the badge so much, @Jeannie1- it suits you well! :heart:

You’re welcome @Amethyst- hahaha I guess badges are a bit like collecting Pokemon! :joy: We’ve still got a ways to go before we get close to 150 (the original number of Pokemon to collect- not sure how many there are now! :grin:)

6 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.