Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Witch of Love and Light) 🤍

Beautifully done to all those who joined in for the 43rd Weekly Witchy Challenge :white_heart: !

For everyone who explored White Magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:sun: :white_heart: Witch of Love and Light :candle: :rainbow:

witchlovelight

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

After emerging from the difficult Shadow Magick in last week’s challenge to flourishing in the joys of wholesome White Magick this week- I hope you enjoyed this journey from shadows into the light! :black_heart: :white_heart:

As always, I hope you were able to use these challenges to further your magickal talents and continue to diversify your practice in new and exciting ways. With the inspiration and support of the coven, it’s amazing to see what everyone is capable of accomplishing in their crafts! :sparkles:

Thanks again for joining in! :blush:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :white_heart: :sparkles:

15 Likes

⚘⚘⚘ thank you so much, I really did enjoy this challenge. It was really worth it. Enjoying my new badge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts: and well done everyone :heart: I could feel the light shining from the Coven from all over :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge! I really appreciate it. I loved everyone’s entries also, sorry if my comments were lacking. I was a bit scattered in the mornings. I hope everyone has a great week!

7 Likes

Beautiful title! Great way to describe all of us here too!

8 Likes

What a lovely badge! Not that they aren’t all lovely but I really like this one. Thank you! Can’t wait to see what you cook up for the next one!

6 Likes

Fantastic! Congratulations to you all :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Congrats once again to all! :raised_hands:

You are very welcome @NickWick, @Liisa, @Susurrus, @Kasandra, and @Amethyst! :white_heart::sparkles: I’m glad to hear you enjoyed this one! I hope you will enjoy the next challenge as well :blush:

Next challenge will be up within the next couple of hours! :trophy:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see what it is! I look forward to the challenges each week. They make me feel more connected to my craft! Thank you!

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that, @Susurrus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’re very welcome- I hope you enjoy the challenge this week too!

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.