Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents (Witch of the Veil) 💀

Lots of respect to all those who joined in on the Sixteenth Weekly Witchy Challenge :skull:

To those who celebrated the cycle of life and death and honored those who came and went, here is a special shout-out for you :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has received the prize of a shiny new title!

:skull_and_crossbones::candle: Witch of the Veil :diya_lamp::skull:

witch of the veil

You worked hard for your fancy new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

To set your new title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the gear symbol (:gear:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username, and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges”.

Enjoy- this is a trophy of your accomplishments! :trophy:

It was a very busy weekend with the Full Blue Moon, Halloween, and Samhain/Beltane celebrations. Really well done to everyone for carving out some time to honor their lost loved ones.

It was a pleasure seeing everyone’s altars, rituals, and emotions come to life in both mourning and celebration of the cycle of life :seedling: .

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend and are starting the Witches’ New Year and November with a fresh new outlook- may the spirits of those passed watch over you and that you be safe and well!

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :loudspeaker:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I love the new badge! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really love these badges. So many to choose from now! Thank you again, I look forward to the next challenge!

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone! I realized this morning when I posted my challenge entry that I missed it :rofl: but that’s okay! I enjoyed reading everyone’s responses and the way you all participated :heart:

1 Like

You are very welcome @Missa and @Susurrus! :blush:

I loved reading your entry and thoughts about Samhain and the Land spirits, @MeganB- thank you for sharing it despite the passed deadline, it was a pleasure to read! :heart: Sending many good thoughts your way- stay safe and know that a better place is out there for you to thrive in :raised_hands::two_hearts:

2 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.