πŸ† Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Props and Presents

A big thank you to everyone who completed the Second Weekly Witchy Challenge!

:star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles::star2::sparkles:

To those who ventured further into the celestial heavens in pursuit of cosmic magick, broadening their knowledge and skills of the universe, you deserve a very special shout-out! :loudspeaker:

A hearty congratulations to:

@laurie
@andrea_d
@Amethyst
@Katt
@MeganB
@Francisco
@christine4
@TheTravelWitch

In addition to their new knowledge and experience, all participants have received the small present of a shiny new title:

:medal_military::star2: Cosmic Witch :star2: :medal_military:

Wear your new title with honor! To set your title:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site- click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on your username
  3. Next, click on β€œPreferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see β€œTitle”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing.

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums! Your chosen title will appear next to your username and can be seen by everyone in the forums- wear it with pride! :clap:

I hope everyone had fun and gained some knowledge and confidence in this fascinating aspect of magickal practice :milky_way:

For those who missed out or are interested in more challenges- no fear! There will be another challenge coming soon:medal_sports: ! Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :mega:

Thank you again to all the creative witches who participated, and Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks for the new title! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

:clap::clap: :clap:

Cosmic Witches rule! :stars:

Thanks, @BryWisteria for the challenge and the Badges!!

1 Like

You are very welcome @Amethyst and @Francisco! :blush: May your magick continue to shine brightly and lead you to the stars and beyond! :star2:

1 Like

I love your challenges! I want more :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m so happy you like the challenges, @laura6! :heart: :blush:

There’s another one coming next week- I’m gathering ideas and resources now! :smile: :+1: Fingers crossed it can be something fun and useful for you :pray:

3 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join in on current challenges and other fun happenings.