šŸŒž Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Solar Magick

I am now in total lust for your perfume bottle.!

8 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you liked it! I LURRRVED your sacred space, it looked very witchy. Especially that altar stone. Very nice!

Thank you so much!

Sounds lovely! And yay for you for saving the kitties!

Thanks so much for those kind words, @BryWisteria! Iā€™m so glad you liked it and thought it was a good read.

Ah, the magic of music! Thanks for sharing @Garnet!

7 Likes

My Solar Magick entry, I made Miss @MeganB Sunshine Oil.

I dried the orange peel then added all my firey holiday favorites!
Star Anise
Cinnamon
Clove
Nutmeg
Chamomile
Then topped it with olive oil. I started it on the 17th and have been shaking everyday. I canā€™t wait until itā€™s done. It smells so good!
Thank you, MeganB!

17 Likes

Whenever I need Leo Size Strength ā€˜ I do call to the Sun ā€˜ and I do try to wake and sleep with the Sun but ā€˜ Iā€™ll keep working on that kinda strengthā€™ lol. My boyfriend is a Leo ā€˜ and I donā€™t know what kinda strength I need to understand him, lol, so if any body has any ideasā€™ :laughing: Iā€™ll try them all!

11 Likes

Oh yay! I just made a fresh bottle this morning too but with essential oils and sunflower petals! Great minds think alike! :partying_face: :sunny: :sunflower:

10 Likes

There are hundred of sun songs, I just picked the ones I could remember.
Garnet

8 Likes

My Weekly Witchy Challenge - Solar Magick entry

I had a hard time choosing what to do for this challenge. I decided to try using Sunlight to Charge Magickal Tools on my two newest Tarot decks.

Luckily it was a sunny day today after a few days of rain and I was able to charge them both in the sun. Iā€™m looking forward to using this technique on other magickal items, perhaps I will charge my bronze rune set when I complete them!

Blessed be,

Kat

12 Likes

I put my Solar Magick challenge entry here: https://forum.spells8.com/t/my-solar-magick-challenge-entry/17564 :heart:

10 Likes

I struggled and for a while I felt Ra calling me, well here it goes! ā€œAll seeing oneā€ this speaks to me I want to see In mythology, horus plunged out a eye :eye: of set and was restored! I thought of the shit Iā€™ve been through and felt maybe if I honor Ras energy he could restore me, It is believed to have healing and protective energies and it was used as an amulet so I bought one to use! I think I could get this as a tattoo too, hopefully soon one day. The symbol is divided into six parts and I could use smell, sight, thought, hearing, taste and touch! I did leave out a lemon as an offering and did a prayer request to Ra by using spells 8! On the homepage the solar disk prayer I gave him sandalwood!
Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra
:sun_with_face:your golden rays shineā€‹:hugs:
:shield:your protective shield is massive
intertwined with this sight you bring light :high_brightness:
You warm me, healing me internally externally
You bring stability and Stabilize!
At your blaze
Itā€™s no maze
conflicts and stressors begin to fade!
Without friction
you melt the worry and sadness with no distress!

image|375x500
Jeannie

12 Likes

This have been an amazing week. I really enjoy sun gazing, and sitting out in the Sun. I felt the sun as been shinning on me so bright this week!
I focused on my solar plexus Chakra , healing myself kf doubtful, thinking , negative energy and hurt and pain.

The sun has reminded me how powerful I am during the day as well as the night. Iā€™m continuing to heal everyday. I carried my tigers eye and rose quartz reminding me of Love, strength and courage that dwells within me. I handled situations thrown at me this week without a thought of negativity or disappointment! I surprised myself , at how graceful I have been. I feel better than I have been feeling in awhile. I also realized I didnā€™t need sacred place within my home but in nature.
Iā€™ve been sharing space until Iā€™m able to move into my own place again. and havenā€™t been able to really practice as Iā€™ve been used to doing. This challenge showed me I wasnā€™t tapping into the great outdoors enough.

Iā€™m looking forward to making the orange healing oil over this weekend when Iā€™ll have the house to myself while my everyone is out . I donā€™t have to worry about being interrupted or my oil being tampered with.

This is my 2nd challenge I joined in on, Iā€™m so grateful I did. And grateful for all of you . I never feel alone o. This journey since joint this covenā€‹:purple_heart::purple_heart:.

9 Likes

Nice @Jeannie1! You did a good job!

@MsQ Iā€™m glad the sun has been shining for you! May it continue to heal you and warm you!

10 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

The solstice sun rises today to find that the coven is already shining and alight with magick- beautiful solar work this week, everyone! :sunrise:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be and Happy Solstice! :sun_with_face: :sparkles:

6 Likes

@Garnet Thatā€™s a great collection for ā€œfun in the sunā€- thanks for sharing those sunny tunes, Garnet! :grin: And hahaha good for you for knowing your limits! Drinks can always wait to be enjoyed another day :tropical_drink: :beach_umbrella: :laughing:

@RyuWyn Iā€™m so glad to hear that it went well, WhiteFox- it sounds like a lovely meditation! Good for you and thanks for joining in :blush:

@Janis Beautiful work with your solar plexus- and wow, what a gorgeous design of the sun with the Celtic knot! Your arrangement is gorgeous- may I ask what deck youā€™re using? The cards shown here are stunning :star_struck: Great job Janis and thank you so much for sharing your bright spellwork! :sparkles:

@Christine13 Congrats on your lovely Sunshine Oil, Christine- I bet it smells amazing (and really uplifting too- great spices in there)! Beautiful work that was crafted with love and care over the days. Iā€™m sure it will turn out amazing- thanks for sharing! :heart:

@Steph I love the idea of calling on ā€œLeo Size Strengthā€- the Zodiac Leo has many bright and fiery qualities that can be applied to situations to make them better! :muscle: As for how to understand Leo Sun Signs, well, Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t help you too much there :joy:- maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m a watery Scorpio, but sometimes I too have a hard time adapting to the fiery and outgoing qualities of Leo :leo:

@Artemisia Congrats on your successful charging, Katnabis! :raised_hands: May your two lovely decks help guide you forward with the blessing of the sun. May your readings be bright and joyous! :sun_with_face: Great job!

@BrightBear Thanks again for your lovely entry in the other thread, BrightBear- you did a wonderful job! :sparkles:

@Jeannie1 Well done for answering the call of Ra, Jeannie- it sounds like your work with Him helped to inspire and encourage you through your own life. I agree, that would make a wonderful tattoo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for sharing your research- great job, and may Sun God Ra continue to watch over and guide you! :sun:

@MsQ Congrats on your amazing week- it sounds like youā€™ve been carrying a lot of bright and positive energy with you lately! :grinning: Thatā€™s a great realization and you are absolutely right about being able to tap into outdoor energy, no matter your living situation, the natural elements are always within your magickal reach :sun_with_face: Itā€™s reassuring to think about :heart: Beautiful work on the challenge theme, thank you so much for joining in- the coven is blessed to have you too! :infinite_roots:

13 Likes

Amethyst,
Thank you I tried to rhyme girl and I used the Rhyme dictionary like you said!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :relieved: The deck I used is called :tarot_card: ā€œWizards Tarotā€ ( not the deck of the same name BY BARBARA MOORE, MIEKE JANSSENS) :pentacle_tarot: :sword_tarot: :cup_tarot: :wand_tarot:

"The Wizards Tarot is a tarot deck and a school of magic, where the majors feature the professors and the minors feature the students. Designed by Corinne Kenner and illustrated by John Blumen, it has photo-realistic digital art and a distinct Harry Potter feel. You can see all the cards here.

It was gifted to me by a neighbour but she didnā€™t have the guide book. Silver-lining is that Iā€™m forced to really look at the images and interpret on my own as Iā€™m not familiar with the classic meanings. :mag_right: :woman_mage:t4: LOL

9 Likes

You did a good job @Jeannie1!

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing the name of the deck, @Janis, and an extra thank you for that link to where all the cards can be viewed- wow, it really is a gorgeous one! :heart_eyes:

Hahaha good for you for taking the situation and finding the positive in it- that really is a great way to develop your intuition and build your own intuitive meanings for the cards! Perhaps the cards without the guide was a blessing in disguise? :grinning: Good for you and may you always have blessed reading with your beautiful deck! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for your encouragement!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, hon!

8 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.