:spell_pouch: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Bags & Pouches

You TracyS just made my day! Mote it Be beautiful sister!
I will try my hand at this challenge with a :spell_pouch:

Have a wonderful Blessed Day, Loki, too!
Medea :lucifer_sigil: :hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

Challenge Entry – Spell Bags & Pouches
Stimulation (to get something started) Spell Bag
I designed this spell bag to help me shed a few extra pounds that I put on this winter by stimulating me to start a diet regime and walking routine.
This spell bag could work for starting any project or goal by simply changing the mantra.

Correspondences
Colors: yellow fabric, orange cord, red rose
Botanicals: cherry leaf, angelica root, fennel seed, coriander seed, whole cloves, all for stimulation; and birch bark for new beginnings.
Incense: jasmine.
Minerals: chips of garnet, clear quartz, and tiger’s eye; amber, bloodstone, and lapis lazuli for the altar.
Symbols: image of a hawk for stimulation.
Talisman made from a wooden disk, colored orange with alcohol ink and inscribed with the runescript: Fehu :fehu: for swift radical change; Kenaz :kaunan:for fresh starts; and Daeg :dagaz: for a new day.
Mantra:
I need the stimulation
to resist the temptation
of the sweet apple strudel
before it is too futile.
Rid me of this stagnation,
though avoiding starvation,
and help me to endeavor
to be calorie clever.

Here is the completed bag and the things I will add to my altar when I do the spell.
I was going to put the talisman in the bag but I think I will leave it on my desk where I will see it more often.

15 Likes

I agree you do have beautiful insightful talents @Medea

15 Likes

Challenge Entry - Spell Bags & Pouches

(edit to add: I realized after rereading this how flat my entry sounds this week. I apologize, life’s complications have been weighing on me and I am very low energy lately)

I chose to create a Door Opener spell bag and used

So mote it be.

16 Likes

Lets get to baggin!! :heart::shopping:

:camera_flash: Medium

15 Likes

Aww, that’s so far from true. I understand that you may feel that way about yourself, but sometimes the things we feel don’t always reflect reality. And, although it’s my personal opinion, I do find you to be quite knowledgeable and insightful, which definitely are talents themselves! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve always appreciated conversations with you and reading the things you share. You’re very thoughtful, in multiple senses of the word. :people_hugging:

15 Likes

@Medea, that is sonfar from the truth! You have many amzing talents & qualities! You have always been wonderful with compassion and helping others. This is the last day of Mercury Rx, so take some time to rest and geound, then come to a spell pouch that is suited for you, whether grounding, self-care, protection, or a combination. You’ll be able to complete them as you need to at the right time for you. :revolving_hearts:

@bj1 I love your entry! Especially what you have written to go with it! That’s something I struglle with when having to do spellwork, coming up with my own words. I also think keeping the talisman where you will see it more often will be a sweet reminder.

@Artemisia thats a wonderful job too! I hope you are able tonl find the perfect match as job for yourself!

I have to organize my head a little bit and figure out exactly what to do for my :spell_pouch: I have so many things in my head right now :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

Thanks!
When I create my mantras and chants I often use a website called RhymeZone. It gives rhyming words for the word you type in and lists them by the number of syllables. It also gives definitions, has a spelling checker and a thesaurus. I find it very helpful.

12 Likes

I use the same website when I’m working on something longer, too. :laughing: It’s so useful, especially the “near rhymes.” :star_struck:

13 Likes

Kristi,
Your bag is stunning and I’m using a black bag too for protection it’s what I wanted to do to but I love purple cause I really need wisdom too! Your bottles are really beautiful with so much detail and also I see you could have wrote an incantations?
@starborn Great protection spell ! She’s lucky to have you by her side!
I’m excited I hope I have time tonight to gather some supplies! I need to be up bright and early and I’m still up and still going strong! I’m excited to do some crafting!
Jeannie

14 Likes

@Jeannie1 Aww thank you and yes I wrote my spell forgot to add it in my challenge entry here is my spell

Negative energy

You can not stay

I remove you now

Away from me

Now be on your way

From here on out

I banish thee

These are my words

By the power of three

So it is now

So mote it be.

15 Likes

The double negatives in this line cancel each other out, so it translates as Negative energy you can stay. I don’t think that is what you meant. :confused:
If you change it to “You can not stay” it will be powerful and will work.
As a former teacher I find it difficult to not correct every spelling or grammar error I see in the posts on this forum, but I have to speak up this time because I want this spell to work for you. :heart: :heart: :heart:

14 Likes

Ha you are so right thank you so much for pointing this out I have now corrected it, this was a typo for sure. In my scroll I have it correct as well. Again thank you so much

14 Likes

@Susurrus Thank you, Sweet Sister Witch, I appreciate your vote of confidence. I do know I have skills but talent… :thinking: Anyway, I am overloaded at home, no overloaded at that house I live in. It is not a home, and I am not complaining, I am blessed that I am here after what that “thing” did to me when she threw everything I own into a dumpster. I have to keep moving forward but dam, I am 60 years old, and I am on heavy duty meds that kick my butt which makes me just want to sleep…OK done venting…lol thank you again!

Mote It Be,
Medea

13 Likes

@starborn Thank you. Honestly, I wish I had reread this post and did not send it. I sound like a little whinner. Anyhow, I am going to give my best shot before I miss the Challenge.

Mote It Be,
Medea :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :lucifer_sigil: :satan_sigil:

13 Likes

Hi Diamond, I am so glad you posted this!! I am LMFAO… :laughing:
Blessed Be Beautiful Witch Sister
Medea :hekate_wheel: :magic_shield: :magic_shield:

12 Likes

Hi bj1, this is beautiful! We have so many talented Witches here. I am going to try making my :spell_pouch: tonight… :roll_eyes: :crossed_fingers:

Mote It Be
Medea

13 Likes

Wow kristy4, this is beautiful! You did a great job on your Challenge. It is very detailed and knowledgeable.

Mote It Be
Medea

12 Likes

Aww thank you, it’s my second bag I’ve made :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Kristy4,
So much passion and truth, be told and I took a picture so I can use this incantation
I started last night moon was different and today it is wanning in sag
To my guardian, guide, gatekeeper
I banish all the profane
I banish all witchcraft
I bind all negative energies
Only your keys you are sacred
Mother
Maiden
Crone
I evoke wholeness and Love and Joy!
Hail Hecate
Enodia