šŸ«™ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Jars & Witch Bottles

Hi I am super excited itā€™s Friday and I am going through my cabinet and realizing how I need to organize my jars! Since Iā€™ve been witching for awhile I actually think itā€™s much easier sometimes I donā€™t have all my ingredients I need! I went to the store and got some jojoba for the fist time and noticed Garnet used jojoba! So know I just need to figure out what to do with it. Garnet had some wonderful pointers! Thank you Garnet you always gave really great advice for healing but I didnā€™t have
Much. So I have some new things to my collection! I have so many jars in so many different herbs. I tried to get organized and bought some herbal labels :label: so if you want labels hit me up with a email!
I will give you all some labels!
I donā€™t even know weā€™re to begin :herb: I have made Floridaā€™s water, moon water, anointing oils

You can tell I use a lot of mugwort!

Uploading: image.jpgā€¦

I am really excited about this challenge
Melrora I love your fancy bottles so far so good :blush: and the rest of you thank you for all of your lovely gifts from above
As above so below
Jeannie

21 Likes

Wow @Jeannie1 I love all of your magical bottles and their labels!!

11 Likes

Melora Fae
Thank you so much I made lots of potions :test_tube: this is a sugar scrub I made that is really good for the hands :raised_hands:t2:
I made it out of pomegranate and also sugar, and I believe coconut oil!
Thank you Melora!
image|375x500

13 Likes

I made my first and only spell jar on Januray 1st for a propserous new year. Does that mean the jar contents stay in all year? Im not sure how long the content are meant to remain the jars when creating these spells. It is currently sitting on my altar.

Blessed be

11 Likes

My Challenge Entryā€¦

Merry Meet! :bouquet: :jar: :sparkles: I am finally here, with my first spell jar/witch bottle! :smiling_face: :blush: Honestly speaking, I just canā€™t stop staring at it as I find it really enchanted! :joy: :dizzy: First of all, I decided to make a honey spell jar virtually on my new virtual altar :wink: as suggested by lovely @BryWisteria and then yesterday, I got some time at night to make my special anti-anxiety spell jar! Hoooray! I Did It! I canā€™t believe this! :face_holding_back_tears: Okay enough of my babbling, :joy: here goes the two, very dear to me, witch bottles I crafted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is my Honey Jar, although I didnā€™t get the honey! :sweat_smile: :honey_pot: But still I lit a pink candle wrote the personā€™s name with whom I wanted to sweeten my relation and put it along with bayleaf and cinnamon into the jar! I looved it! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Then these pictures are of my very real Anti-Anxiety spell jar! :innocent: :sparkles: I chanted the anxiety banishing spell and put the ingredients in the jar with a focused intent as I sealed it eventually with the white candle wax. I am keeping it beside my head, on my bedā€™s head board. I feel a strong connection with this jar and I feel blessed by it! :face_holding_back_tears: :sparkling_heart:

I enjoyed this challenge more than I could ever express! :smile: Thank you everyone for giving me, best of the best advice when I needed it! Blessed Be! :sparkles:

21 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity the intentions of the jar are fpr a prosperous New Year/Year. So in that senseā€¦ you would keep the contents in the jar & realeast them at the end of the year.

Throughout the year, maybe with the Full Moon :full_moon: or a corresponding lunar phase or even solar, you can charge the jar & reiterate the intentions to continue throughout the year if you feel called to do so.

There are also other ways to charge or refrsh it, it depends on how youre feeling about it & what you feel is best. :smiling_face:

13 Likes

Ha! Iā€™m looking and reading through and everyone is so neat and fancy . Iā€™m the opposite of creative and fancy . Lol. More like messy and casual for me . Lol.

This came in time for a spell for my friend, whoā€™s desperately trying to cut an attachment from someone. Not sure if Iā€™m suppose to share the spell, but my jar is complete. Messy and full of intention. ;).

21 Likes

Your jar collection isā€¦ dare I say it? Delicious!
Garnet

16 Likes

@Francessca
Angel girl,
to lose a baby at any stage is a tragic nightmare.
Beloved child, sometimes bad things happen to good people and there is no rhyme nor reason. Only the Cosmos knows.
My thoughts and love, strength and endurance.
I love you,
Garnet

17 Likes

Challenge Entry - Spell Jar
I have been meaning to make a witches protection bottle for a while now and so decided this would be the perfect time.

Ingredients
Sharp pointy nails - to impale evil
Vinegar - to drown evil
Salt and rosemary - to force evil away
Petition

Thats the basic ideaā€¦ I anointed my bottle and candle in dragons blood oil for that extra protection.

I also put some sand at the bottom layer of my bottle to ground the spell.

The spell was also perfomed on a mirror charged to amplify any spellwork.

I felt really good after perfprming this spell and once ot is done i will.leep ot close to my front doorā€¦

19 Likes

Good morning, @Garnet and @BryWisteria.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: your words fill me with love and gratitude, thank you both for being so supportive and kind. Yesterday I think was the worst for me emotional. Physically pain has been the same but seems to be getting a little better, my bed is still my best friend at the moment lolā€¦ Standing and sitting is still extremely uncomfortable. But with the guidance, support and love that Iā€™ve received from you, Bry and our coven its made the past couple of days a little better.

I absolutely agree with you

I had to remind my self of that on Thursday, and thanked the goddess Brigid for looking after me and taking good care of me over the past month especially on Thursday.

Thank you for you love, support and reminder that things sometimes just happen @Garnet :kissing_heart::hugs:, I love you as well.

Warmest Regards filled with love and light.
Francessca

14 Likes

Sending love and light to you @Francessca. I am so sorry for your loss.

12 Likes

:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much, I feel grateful to be surrounded by so much love a kindness. The support from you and everyone else has honestly been pushing me through.

Warmest regards with lots of love and light.
Francessca

14 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge Entry

Itā€™s a rainy dreary day in Texas today. I have been thinking about what spell bottle I was going to make this week, but when I woke up this morning I knew what to do. Because Imbolc is coming up and we are welcoming the Sun, I decided to make a Welcome Sun Spell Bottle.

Ingredients

• Sea Salt
  • Citrine Chips
  • Dried Sunflower Petals
  • Orange Essential Oil
  • Gold Glitter
  • A little bit of my homemade Florida Water

Itā€™s a dreary winters day, but now I have Sunshine in a Bottle!

20 Likes

I made a small personal spell jar to keep with me in my purse :heart:

This spell jar is for something super personal so Iā€™m not gonna say exactly what is in it or what its for ā€“ but itā€™s pretty!

21 Likes

Itā€™s beautiful @MeganB!

10 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge Entry

I made a love spell jar with lavender, rosemary, cinnamon, rose petals, rose quartz, amethyst, essential oils, and a tiny petition paper. Burned an inscribed pink beeswax candle anointed with rose oil and powdered rose petals. It was a lovely Friday night!

18 Likes

I am cooking up a grounding and center spell jar this week from our BoS printables. I am using a special anointing oil, a combination of Essential oils, resins, and dried herbs to make this oil just for me. So far I have ground Myrrh and dried lavender in the oil. Hopefully by tomorrow after work, I will finish the jar and let it sit for two weeks before straining and bottling for using as a room spray or meditation oil. I am excited to have more time to get into making more potions and spell oils.

Blessed be! :tada:

12 Likes

Itā€™s sooo good to see you in this challenge Megan! :kissing_heart: And that tiny little witch bottle of yours is gorgeous! :innocent:

12 Likes

Iā€™d really like to take part in this. However, many of the spells in looking at mention crystals, which i dont have. Can you do them without? Is there an alternative to use?

Also, if my partner and i were both making spell jars for different purposes, can they go in the same jar.or would they interfere with each other?

Blessed be

10 Likes