šŸŽ‡ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Spell Swap Meet

I wrote this at a very difficult time in my life but it gave me comfort.

Releasing the departed.

This isnā€™t a spell as much as my intent to let go.

Light candles, in the color of white, one for each loss.

Light a blue candle to help release anger.

Burn dragonā€™s blood incense for healing & protection.

I cry out my grief to the Wind & my tears fall into the Sea.

ā€œ They wonā€™t return. They are gone.ā€ The Wind sighs & Sea reminds me.

I know they are & I am so angry.

ā€œ Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.ā€ The Earth quotes gentlyā€.

It wasnā€™t fair, I wasnā€™t ready.ā€

ā€œ Itā€™s done, move on.ā€ The crackling Fire snaps .

Yet still my heart is breaks.

ā€œ Grief is for the living, the dead are free.ā€ My Spirit reminds me quietly.

How, can I heal?

By letting goā€¦

Prayer to release the departed.

Beloved Goddess hold them,

Accept them, into your care.

But Grant me peace or make me stone.

They are all gone, I donā€™t want to be alone

I look for comfort, perhaps thatā€™s why Iā€™m here.

What if my longing wonā€™t disappear?

Is my soul so corrupt? Or is that survivors guilt.

I feel so empty, my brain is whirling like a crazy quilt.

Oh my Lady, Forgive my weakness

I am stronger than this,

I always get by. You know I do.

Bless my loved ones. I release them to you

With a kiss and a bow. And gratitude too.

As I have spoken. So let it be.

Garnet

This prayer was inspiredā€¦
Blessing for she who waits and the unborn

Bless this mother, dry her tears

An easy delivery & no more fears

For the mother, I say Blessed be,

Keep this babe healthy & safe for me.

Make him strong that he may live long

To learn, to live and do no wrong.

Make him tall and straight, clear seeing

With a gentle heart, a righteous being.

With all the power in my soul

Keep these two strong and whole.

As I have spoken, so it shall be.

Blessed be

Garnet, Blessed by Dragons

09-14-2021

16 Likes

@Garnet that is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you donā€™t mind if I light a candle a recite this for my Dad?

12 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you enjoy the Daily Wiccan Prayer, @Mark01! And the PDF is a very generous gift to everyone, thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

Thank you for Sandgroanā€™s BoS- I hadnā€™t heard of it before, @Garnet! And Iā€™m glad you were able to track down @colinā€™s spell :sparkles: The Release Spell you wrote is stunning- you have such a powerful way with words! :clap:

Always love learning new money and fortune spells- although I know they tend to not always work out as planned :sweat_smile: Iā€™m glad it worked at least partially for you! Thank you for sharing both the money spell and the lovely healing charm as well, @jessica72! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhh the anxiety spell! Thatā€™s another great one, @Amethyst- thanks for sharing it! :purple_heart:

Congrats on your spellwork, @Velle- it sounds like you have been busy! Spell Jars are quite popular here, so please feel free to share any updates or news you have with them! Iā€™d be very interested in learning what you added to your deity work jar too. Thanks for sharing! :blush:

11 Likes

Youā€™re welcome xxx

9 Likes

My fevourite ritual is from Spells8. This one on ā€œHow to remove curse: 4 waysā€ :wink:

These really helped me a lot. Thanks Spells8.

13 Likes

This is a challenge of sharing. Anything I publish is free with my blessings.

12 Likes

Thank you xxx I just wanted to be polite and ask first as it was something of your own that was so personal. But I really do appreciate you sharing this one.

12 Likes

Woohoo! Thatā€™s my spell I created for one of our challengesā€¦ before I found my witchy name!
Iā€™m glad you use/like it!

10 Likes

My goodness, it has been too long since I have partaken in a challenge. Itā€™s been too long since I have really posted, period. I sure have missed this community of fantastic creators/influencers/motivators!

This spell is one of my first that I had ever whipped up on my own. I had just been asked if I was interested in a job and wanted to schedule an interviewā€¦ I believe this was in 2019 and it was for taking dogs on/off leash adventures. It was actually fun for the most part!
And so, my main intention for this spell was to essentially nail the job interview and lock down a job. Iā€™m happy to share that after I had put this out into the ether, I did great and the job was mine!..
and then Covid-19 ruined it a few months later. :-1:t3: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I took my sweeeeeeeeeeet time on this. I wanted my correspondences to be 100% in-line with my intention and desired outcome.
As for the written parts, I would like to say I wrote them myself but I know that is not my strongest suite so I may have taken parts from something I found onlineā€¦ for now I will say that credit may go out to someone else out there!

I GIVE PERMISSION TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN USING THIS OR ADDING IT TO THEIR COLLECTION.

Iā€™m down to answer any questions that may pop up so feel free to reach out!

14 Likes

@Garnet that was beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us.

11 Likes

Good morning everyone, hope your day has started out with your favorite prayers, chants, devotions, or even spells. I donā€™t have a favorite spell, chant, or prayer as of yet, but I have been using these prayers that I found in the Book Living Wicca by Scott Cunningham, Guide For The Solitary Practitioner.

Lite a White Candle :candle:

Morning Prayer:
O gracious Goddess,
O gracious God,
Lend me health, strength, and love
During this coming day.
Assist me with the challenges ahead.
Share your divine wisdom.
Teach me to respect all things,
Remind me that the greatest power of all is love.
Blessed Be.

I usually snuff the candle out, because I will use it again the next day. :candle: :heart:

Lite a White candle :candle:

A Prayer Before Sleep:
O gracious Goddess;
O gracious God,
I now enter the realm of dreams.
Weave now, if you will, a web of protective light around me.
Guard both my sleeping form and my spirit.
Watch over me
Until the sun once again
Rules the earth.
O gracious Goddess,
O gracious God,
be with me through the night.

Snuff out the candle, to use in the morning. :candle: :heart:

Blessed Be :sparkles: :dizzy:

13 Likes

janelleCreatively Crafty
I wanted my correspondences to be 100% in-line with my intention and desired outcome.
Whoā€™s a clever girl then?
The graphics are nicely drawn, intent seems clear, your sigils well directed.
Well done, my girl, well done.

May your journey continue in blessed life
and the way show clear, without strife.
Garnet

10 Likes

Itā€™s a great spell! Thank you for sharing it!

9 Likes

Iā€™d like to share a few mini spells that can be added to most rituals, candles ,or spells to strengthen or enhance your workings.

Below is a personal chant I wrote to build power, motivation and strength.

12 Likes

I usually add things corresponding to the deity! So for Pan, I use carnelian chips, oak leaves, twigs, apple seeds; along with 2 drops of patchouli, and 2 drops of myrrh, and sealed it off with green wax for the symbolism of a forest dwelling deity. :relaxed: I still need to get a leaf shaped charm or an antler shaped charm to hang off it.

I havenā€™t made one for Selene yet, but I plan to soon, I just need to get the things for it!

12 Likes

[https://spells8.com/fire-flowers-wiccan-love-spell/](https://Fire Flowers: An Wiccan Spell To Open Roads To Love)

I went through the site to find my favorite spell and I had to choose Fire Flowers: A Wiccan Spell To Open Roads To Love. I had to edit the spell a bit since I canā€™t burn anything in my apartment, but it was the one of the first spells I had cast since that money spell :laughing:. It was a cold and snowy day in February and it brightened my mood, making me feel loved.

I may have to cast a self-love spell again soon. Last night, a coworker said that thereā€™s a customer who refuses to shop at our store while Iā€™m working. That if she sees me sheā€™ll immediately leave.
I was wondering what I did wrong, but all my coworker knew was she said that I have ā€œno personalityā€ and that Iā€™m ā€œnot very sociable.ā€

Oh, well, her loss, I guess. Iā€™m cordial to customers, as long as theyā€™re not unnecessarily giving me a hard time. I donā€™t have much time to be sociable at work, but when I do, customers quickly end the conversation. Not everyone will like you. Thatā€™s just a fact of life.

12 Likes

Thank you for enjoying it! :grinning:

8 Likes

Everyone needs healing. And now you are one of those that helps others heal. Thank you for sharing it!

9 Likes

Your welcome. And thank you for your thank you. I know that Iā€™m not the only one in the coven hurting right now. Just felt right to share this one. Even if it helps just one fellow coven member. Thatā€™s all I can hope for.

9 Likes

Sweet girl? There will always be haters. Smile, helpful and polite, that sounds like a perfect employee.
Oh, well, maybe she hates everybody. How sad for her.
Garnet
P.S. If it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t fix it. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes