:pentagram: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Symbols & Sigils

Thank you! Great new badge, too!

9 Likes

@SageDove Thank you so much!! I love your name by the way. Its so beautiful!

10 Likes

Late to the party but I have made sigils for each of my deities and added them to their candles. I also use their symbols on them as well. I also use a sigil when I do my wishes and releases with the new/full moon (no pictures for that one though :frowning_face: )

15 Likes

@Susurrus Your efforts haven’t gone to waste- your space looks lovely, Siofra! :two_hearts:

@Eliza_01 I’m glad you enjoyed reading the entries too and yes, please! :blush: I’m looking forward to hearing about your sigil experience for the next Catch-Up Challenge, Eliza! :heart:

@Garnet The pleasure is all mine- thanks for joining in, Garnet! :raised_hands:

@MeganB That is wonderful to hear- I’m so glad Mimikyu is eating again and feeling better! Wishing him a continued journey back to full health, be well Mimikyu! :snake:

@Christine13 You’re very welcome, Christine- thanks again for joining in! :sparkling_heart:

@Amaris_Bane I’m sorry that it may be a bit late for a badge this round, but as long as the discussion is open additional posts are very welcome :pray: I love how you have dedicated a special candle to each of your deities- gosh, they all look amazing! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much for taking the time to share your beautiful work with sigils! :pray::two_hearts:

11 Likes

I think and feel that everyone did a wonderful job in creating their Sigils, Runes, and Altars. They all look very good. I enjoyed seeing what everyone did. :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thank you Debra.
Garnet

6 Likes

You’re welcome, Garnet.

6 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.