🪆 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Taglocks & Tokens

Your Bast figurine is looking awesome! :heart_eyes: Turbo is so cute and i really do hope he feels better soon. I guess it is like us humans, sometimes we have good days and sometimes not so good days :cat: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing i know sometimes it can be quite personal but i am so grateful you chose to share. Also thanks for the info on bismuth (although i do not own any you never know i just might one day) :blush:

11 Likes

That is great news about your friend :purple_heart: :blush: I love that you change it depending on the season. I have wanted to do that but have to get my organisation skills in check. I feel it would require me to have to gather seasonal items and after a year or so i would have everything (or just go online and order it immediately lol)
My alter is very lets say busy. I have wanted to declutter but i never have the heart to take something off here i feel everything just fits the way i want it to.
I hope you are also having a beautiful day :heart:

13 Likes

Oh i have this book it was a great read! I have picked out a book last night (with the current challenge in mind) Hex Twisting by Diana Rajchel, and although i just had a skim, i am already pulled it by only reading the first few pages. The author seems like she had a get sense of humor as well as experience and wisdom on the craft :heart: :blush:

13 Likes

You know i was brought up to believe to fear Satan but if i am being honest, i think sometimes people can be more scary me included actually than what they try to throw at you about Satan in a religious view. What i mean is you here Satan this and Stan that, but what about the people going around causing harm and destruction. I think i am starting to have a huge range of openness to many different points of view lately (even more so than usual) :blush:

13 Likes

Great challenge love your Bast statue and the empath protection bag (i know i need one of late lol). Perhaps i will make one :blush: So nice of you to make the poppet for your mum and you did a great job too :blush:

14 Likes

Beautiful space and thank you for sharing all of your other diety with me!
I wanted to share my space I’ve been working on today.I put the phases of the moon​:last_quarter_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

And infinite :infinity: Roots protection card I thought would be nice :blush: and an oracle card that reads kindred partnership! I hope you had a blessed new moon and many more to come!
Jeannie

16 Likes

Beautiful space @Jeannie1 I love :heart_eyes: those moon phase mirrors!!! :full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::first_quarter_moon:

12 Likes

@crystal59 Aw, thank you :blush: sweet crystal it took me all day and even cleaned my alter space right on time and prepared my offering but did not do my other spell cause it’s best done during a wanning moon.
I hope you find your inspiration from it too!
Jeannie

12 Likes

This is cool thankyou for sharing love :heartpulse::heartpulse:

9 Likes

Wow looks amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I am honoured. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And yes! I have done one side. :face_with_peeking_eye: In hindsight, a basecoat may have been a good idea… But I can still try again. :thinking:

9 Likes

Thank you, @crystal59 and @Mystique. :black_heart: I feel like those are my colours somehow. :rofl: Passionate red, shadowy black, and silver like the moon.

12 Likes

Thank you. :black_heart: True, it can feel like giving people a window directly into my world. :sweat_smile: :rofl: But if there’s anywhere safe to share the depths of my spiritual soul (besides my partner, anyway) this is probably it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I didn’t know about bismuth either, at first. Then, my partner saw it and dug into their engineering knowledge to explain it to me. Then we double-checked with some research online and were mildly horrified at how it’s sold without any warnings. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Thank you~ :black_heart: (Sorry, I’m having such trouble getting my replies in order today. :face_with_spiral_eyes:)

If it’s any comfort, I was also very hesitant at first. :sweat_smile: I feel like Hekate herself is made to seem very scary. But the first time I left her an offering, she guided me with signs all the way, right down to dogs howling at a crossroad. It felt like she was being very supportive of me finding my footing and confidence, and not at all as scary as some made her sound. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So, I only have good things to say about her.

13 Likes

Same idea as pulling a Thanksgiving turkey wishbone! Subtle difference though… the wishbone is a 3rd element, whereas the eyelash belongs to a participant… (Yup. I know. No shit Sherlock. :upside_down_face:)

13 Likes

Mystique,
In my hometown, they had a lady who worked at Joannes and she knew about all of the different sewing machines and was supposed to email me when she was going to talk about all the sewing machines and then she was gonna have a class about how to use them if you bought one. I suppose she probably emailed and I never saw the email or something like that. I really wanted to so For me, I just don’t have patience for :thread: I’m a little bit better know.
Jeannie

12 Likes

Thank you both :smiling_face: I’m happy with how she turned out. She’s been sitting on my desk all weekend so I can see her.

14 Likes

Thank you~! The empath protection bag spell is actually a spell @Artemisia made, but she gave me permission to do it & to add it to my grimoire. It works well for me :black_cat: :pink_heart: :sparkles:

I called my mother today, and she told me she’s starting to feel better, which is a relief. It also means the poppet is doing her job well~! Yay~! :heartpulse: :cherry_blossom: :heartpulse:

15 Likes

This is beautiful~! :heartpulse: I need to get some moon phase mirrors too.

14 Likes