šŸ§‘ā€šŸ« Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Teachers of Magick

Thank you @Athena , itā€™s A LOT of work maintaining it year round but Iā€™ve come to enjoy it. Iā€™m happy making your morning a little betterā¤ļø

13 Likes

Thank you @ Amethyst! Yes, thereā€™s a lot to this yard. Iā€™m the 3rd generation owner of this house my grandparents built in the early 70ā€™s. We are blessed for sureā¤ļø

15 Likes

I apologize if this is a stupid question but when is the next weekly challenge and have a missed it? I really want to do these.

12 Likes

@EternalIndigo, The new challenges come out on Wednesdays, youā€™re not too late! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Dear Coven,
I didnā€™t think I would make it this time considering my week has been at the high peaks for a while know. I think Iā€™m going to piggyback of the fact that this coven has helped me me overcome some spiritual programming like I thought Catholics, and Christianity people were giving witchcraft a bad name and I was angry :angry:!
My coven here tought me I can still beNeutral. And not to mention the leaders here have taught me so much. I have learned how to use my crystals correctly I have learned how to use sacred smoke I have learned how to cast spells. I have learned that I to have a voice. I have learned that I too have power and that I was so use to people telling me how to act and think. Know I can be my own person through mysticism. I look forward to reading :open_book: all my witchy books :books: I listen to myself and I try to go inward to my breath! Yoga :woman_in_lotus_position: and meditation,is my teacher :man_teacher: Learning to calm myself down and is key every day ! Learning to listen to my inner teacher that my ancestors are always with me and Spiritually guides that I didnā€™t think that were there. Like Totems and my mother and the Lord and Lady.
To tell you the truth Wiccan has been a spiritual teacher to as well because it has taught me to be balanced with justice for instance. I used to think it was OK to just be one-sided and good all the time but then Wicca has taught me that itā€™s OK to have that fiery side in you and thatā€™s where Hekate comes from she helps me in my power to be OK in my own skin. To speak up when I need too! I have a voice and my opinion matters! I Love you all and I just hope that you all know that you all matter to me and you guys have helped me in so many different ways I I just canā€™t thank you enough!
Jeannie

15 Likes

Mistella, years ago there was a commercial for margarine I think. It was a woman dressed like a nature goddess saying, ā€œYou canā€™t fool Mother Nature.ā€ And that is so true.
When natural disasters happen, I suggest ā€œNature will have her way.ā€
or the ā€œMother is trying to teach us lessons, we just arenā€™t hearing her.ā€
If it werenā€™t for Goddess and her glorious garden [Earth.], we would not be.
Your home and land are a homage to nature itself. Thank you.

Jeanie1, The best point of introspection is seeing the real you. Not what others have said or others think you should be, but who you are.

15 Likes

Thank you, everyone, for all the beautiful words of encouragement and Iā€™m very glad I found my way to you all.

13 Likes

Well, it looks just wonderful! Very nice!

12 Likes

@anon87969570, I love your posts, Ron! You always manage to teach me something and make me laugh, which is a wonderful combination. Thanks for being you!! :heart: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Garnet,
Very good point!
Jeannie

11 Likes

@EternalIndigo Welcome! :blush: Like BrightBear said, the new challenge comes out every Wednesday- that is to say, today! :tada: Iā€™ll be writing up the new one this morning so please keep an eye on the main page of the forum. The next challenge will launch in just a little bit! :grinning:

@Jeannie1 That is such a powerful reflection- youā€™ve learned so much on your magickal journey, Jeannie! It is such a wonderful thing that your Craft has helped you to find your inner voice and power- you are right that it is okay to have a fiery side, and that you should always stick up for yourself and what is best for you. Iā€™m so proud of you and how far youā€™ve come, Jeannie! Lots of love back to you too- big hugs! :people_hugging: :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you for your beautiful :heart: and kind words, and of course, the lovely new title :magic_wand:

9 Likes

Thank you beautiful souls for all the mentions and openness in sharing your stories. I have learned so much reading each one of the posts here that I have to pick all of you as my teachers too! Reading otherā€™s experiences is such a valuable part of growing in our spiritual path (inwards and outwards).

I am grateful to have each one of you and the inspiration everyone brings. Infinite Roots are my favorite people :purple_heart: :infinite_roots: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed Be

12 Likes

If I knew who my magical teachers were I would thank them. Then I come to realize, you all are my teachers, even the students. Witches never stop learning. We never stop studying.
I started teaching myself when I was 13. I expanded and came back in my.late thirties

I appreciate and value each and every one of you.

10 Likes

@Marsha I think beautiful and kind people should be showered with likewise words- you deserve all the love and more, Marsha! :heart: And the title is my pleasure, thanks again for joining in the challenge :blush:

@Francisco Wonderfully said, Francisco! :infinite_roots: :revolving_hearts: :grinning:

@PhoenixFire And you, in turn, are greatly appreciated too, LaShawna- thank you for being here, and thank you so much for sharing your reflection as well as for sharing the love! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

13 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.