🎰 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Fortune Teller's Game

:game_die: 1

8 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

8 Likes

:game_die: 8

8 Likes

Hmmm… Hedge Magic. I know nothing about it, I still can’t look at a screen for very long before my head feels all wonky and I had to scroll back and forth multiple times because I couldn’t remember the number :laughing: this should be interesting

11 Likes

Interesting roll @jessica142 and welcome to the family

Oooh fun @Photocynth and welcome

Nice roll @Native_Gypsy and nice to have you here

Can’t wait to get to know you all

10 Likes

Oooh this is a real mysterious one Bry! :kissing_heart: I have missed last two challenges so let’s see if I can do this…Okay here we go! Haha, I am sooo excited!! :smiling_face: :heart_eyes:

@discobot roll 1d10

10 Likes

:game_die: 7

8 Likes

Oh my god! Today only I lost a fair sum of money in a certain way :worried: …and I have got the number 7!! :astonished: First it’s actually a lucky number and second it is financial spellwork! :innocent: I guess I really need to do something about my funds! :sweat_smile:
Thank you discobot and Bry…:hugs: :hearts:

11 Likes

Το παιχνίδι
του μάντη CHALLENGE ENTRY-GARNET
Good day, I have number 3 filters and magic powders

I made an incense - magic dust
I lit a green candle on my altar and called the element of Earth and I turn red candles and called the element of Fire to hear quickly
SPELL
Quick money and abundance come to me
this is how I want this is how it will be
because it is fair and no one will get hurt
I put bay leaves in the mortar and made them into powder for money, I added dry chamomile for happiness, cloves, cinnamon powder and mint for prosperity and abundance
I mixed all this up

I made it one day at an even hour and day

11 Likes

@JadeMermaid_Lara Good luck with your lucky number 7! :blush:

@Sarafeena_Sage A number 2 for you- good luck! :heart:

@Trixie_Thojrne I’m so happy you think so, Trixie! Perhaps if people have fun with it, we’ll have to find more ways to use the dice roll in the future :laughing: :+1:

@CelestiaMoon Good luck with your number 5, Celestia! And haha I’m glad to see you bonding with Discobot- he is a fun little guy! You can use his features anytime you’d like- if you ever need a dice roll or funky little fortune, you can send him a PM- he’s available 24/7! :grinning: :+1: :robot:

@brandy20 Good luck with your number 6, Brandy! :sparkles::full_moon_with_face:

@Garnet Number 3! :sparkles: Nice roll, Garnet- I see the wonderful Celestia and Phoenix Fire both came to the rescue to help you put your number to use. And you jumped right into it too- what a fun entry! :grinning: I really enjoyed reading through your thought process, that was really entertaining to read. Great job wth your Florida Water, Garnet- I’m sure your lovely potion will come in handy for you and will serve you well! :raised_hands: :blush:

@AIRAM Ohhhh number 3! :star_struck: And you jumped right into the challenge as well- nice work, Airam, this spell is beautiful! :heart: You used many lovely ingredients in your incense blend, I am sure that it will bring you many blessings. Great work and thank you so much for joining in the challenge! :raised_hands: :green_heart: :blush::candle:

@Danthony1 And a number for Danthony- nice roll! Good luck with your protection magick this week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@MeganB And the jackpot number for Megan- nice! :star2::slot_machine: Have fun with your money magick this week! :blush:

@Ostara Number 6 for Ostara- it sounds like that was exactly what was on your mind this week! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles: Hahaha so long as it was work done during the week of the challenge, you are welcome to share about it for your entry! :blush:

@robin10 Welcome, Robin- good luck with your number 6! :waning_gibbous_moon: :sparkles:

@Raven_Moon Nice roll, TammyAnn- good luck with your magick this week! :shield: :blush:

@Phoenix_Fire A 10 out of 10- nice, Phoenix! May your candle(s) burn brightly for you this week- good luck! :candle::blush:

@crystal59 Good luck with your number 3, Crystal- have fun with it! :heart:

@Amethyst Hahaha you made me laugh, Amethyst- and hooray for number 2! Good luck and enjoy my friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Susurrus And a number 6 for Siofra- good luck and have fun, may the moon watch over you this week! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

@Native_Gypsy Welcome! :heart: Good luck with your number 2- have fun with it! :blush:

@heather75 Nice roll, Heather- good luck with your number 4! :star2:

@Artemisia And a number 3 for Artemisia- I can’t wait to see what you’ll brew up this week! Good luck and have fun with it :pray::two_hearts:

@Phoenix_Rose I’m so happy you like the challenge this week! And nice roll on the lucky 7- enjoy your financial magick, Phoenix! :sparkles::blush:

@Photocynth Welcome! :heart: The jackpot number for you too- good luck and enjoy any money magick you choose to work this week! :star2:

@jessica142 Welcome! :heart: I believe you and I are the only ones that have rolled a 1 so far- nice! :grin: Good luck if you choose to do a divination spread this week. If so, I hope you have fun with it!

@Nixi Nice roll, Nixi- good luck with your number 8! :grinning: (and please keep on taking good care of yourself! :pray:)

@Solasta_Amore I know you’ve had a lot on your plate lately, Solasta- take your time and feel free to do just what you can! You are always welcome in the challenges :hugs::two_hearts: And ohhhh look at that lucky number 7- you hit the jackpot this week! :slot_machine: :blush: Good luck!

15 Likes

Morning Bry!
Look how clever and eager our kids are getting!
Love you all
Garnet, Brassy but shiny in spots!

13 Likes

I’m an 80’s kid, what more do I have to say? LOL!

12 Likes

@Garnet Good morning to you too, Garnet! :blush: And hahaha yes indeed- there are some very clever and creative witches around here (yourself included!). I really enjoyed your entry and I’m excited to see what everyone else does with their chosen lucky numbers :wink::two_hearts: Lots of love to you too! :heart:

@Amethyst Then perhaps an “8” would have been a more aligned number- perhaps Discobot isn’t familiar with the Autobots from the 80’s! They should hang out and have tea (digital tea?) sometime :joy::+1: :coffee: :robot:

12 Likes

Are you trying to hook your bot up on a date? LOL!

14 Likes

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Poor, lonely Discobot- I think he would enjoy a robo-date! :joy:

In the meantime, I bet he has fun hanging out with nice witches doing the forum tutorials or when he pops in here to play a game of rolling the dice :wink: :laughing:

12 Likes

@discobot roll 1d10

10 Likes

:game_die: 8

10 Likes

Number 3 I made an incense
I thought of making a filter for good energy at home
I have moon water 1 vanilla 1 cinnamon stick 1 licorice 1 lemon peel
vanilla for happiness
cinnamon for money and success [I want everything money!]
glucaniso asteroid for protection
lemon for health