😊 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Magick of Happiness

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing that! One of my favorite places to find independent decks is on kickstarter. Plus it’s always cool to back a project that someone has poured their heart and soul into. I don’t know if you’re ever on there, but I think you might enjoy it based on your deck and the vibe of it. :grin:

9 Likes

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. Once again I didn’t realise how much I needed this challenge.

I have been feeling pretty down over the holidays, not really meaning to; just missing my ex a lot. Despite the fact that he was so horrible, manipulate, cheating, using ect. It’s the first Christmas without him in 15 years so I didn’t know what to do with myslef. I was feeling alone and isolated. I looked back it’s olny been a little over 12 weeks since I ended things.

Plus my best friend from work announced her engagement yesterday and sent me a photo of her engagement ring. Where as a week ago she called me in tears from her partners Christmas work do telling me that she thinks he was cheating. He wasn’t necessarily. Another girl who was interested in him had sent her screenshots of their conversations. I can’t keep up.

I said the words we’re all expected to say. But I’m not gonna lie. There was a part of, me that was jealous as all get out and just wished she hadn’t messaged me with that. One minute they’re relationship is on the rocks, next their enaged. I feel like I’m a terrible friend. I couldn’t give my best friend from work my full happiness.

But reading the challenge entries nas helped me to realise that it is ok for me to not necessarily be ok all the time. Bad days happen. It is actually going to be ok for me to do things that make me happy. That has inspired me to make 2022 for me. I’m going to start figuring out what i want and need.

Thank you to each and every one of my amazing family for allowing me to have people to talk to who will listen to me without judging, offering me advice and for being so supportive on my dark days. I really mean it when I say I don’t know what I would have done without you all.

7 Likes

Feeling jealousy doesn’t make you a bad friend, it makes you human.
What’s much more important here is that you admitted your uncomfortable feelings and, by doing so, created a way for it to loosen its grip on you! Way to go!! :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you xxx

7 Likes

Weekly witchy Challenge entry
I’m not going to lie,this week I haven’t had the motivation to do what I had originally planned to do but I still have done a few things.
First I did some journaling.I used two of the prompts from the challenge and then I made a list of things I am grateful for.I managed to fill four pages!
Today,I decided to try my hand at creating a Crystal grid for happiness.I wrote my intention on a piece of paper and then put my mini salt lamp on top.I then surrounded the paper with obsidian,citrine,carnelian and quartz.Finally I visualized the crystals charging the paper and creating a light that went all the way up to the Universe. :sun:

9 Likes

IrisW, It’s OK to be a little selfish and self centered. I you don’t cater to yourself sometimes life would be a weary thing indeed.
Compromise is like love, how much are you willing to compromise to keep your relationship stable and happy…or allow yourself to become a victim.
I’d say, although the road of life is long and rocky, you’re doing pretty good. Everyone runs into pot holes, but they’re survivable.
Blessed be
Garnet

8 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Whether you are enjoying the holidays or passing through troubling times- wishing a hearty thank you to everyone who took the time to share a moment of happiness and spread joy amongst the coven! :heart:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :blush::sparkles:

6 Likes

Hope both you and your husband feel better soon! I’m so sorry you got covid.

Kat

7 Likes

@Ostara You’re very welcome- thanks for joining in! May your beautiful bottle continue to help you find happiness throughout the day :blush::heart:

@MeganB “Sunshine in a Bottle” is such a great name- thank you so much for sharing your lovely video and beautiful magick! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Janis This is such a fun idea! :heart_eyes: You are so creative to write up a “recipe for happiness”, and full of all the best things in life- I was smiling while reading the ingredients! :blush: And ohhh look at those beautiful crystals, you arranged them so nicely! Thank you so much for this fun and creative entry, Janis- wishing happiness and health back to you too! :sparkles:

@Christine13 It is very powerful when there is something so deeply engraved in our hearts that it echoes whenever we are seeking something meaningful within- those happy memories have become a piece of who you are! :blush: Thanks for sharing a favorite song, my grandpa used to sing that to my sister and I when we were little- very happy memories, indeed! :heart:

@IrisW Beautiful prayer, Iris- I love how you made it your own and welcomed in into your practice in a way that works for you! Congrats on the work you have done so far- it can be a hard self-talk sometimes, but that means it is a talk worth having! Wishing you all the best and cheering you on, good luck Iris! :purple_heart:

@RyuWyn Great job with the prompts- thanks for taking the time to explore them! :grinning: I’m sorry to hear you’re battling sadness, but it sounds like through your meditations you were able to discover some happiness and big lessons as well- congrats to you! :two_hearts: You are very welcome and you did a great job- thanks for joining in!

@Murphy You and your husband are in my thoughts- I hope you are both on the mend and starting to feel much better! :pray: I’m glad the cards had helpful advice and guidance to share with you, and oohhh that Happy Oil sounds fun- bergamot is a great scent! If you rediscover what’s in, do feel free to share! :blush: As for the King of Pentacles, he could be pointing to control of material things in your life. Interesting that he appeared for “Spirit”- perhaps it is indeed your relationship with material things/technology that should be examined! @Amethyst wrote a great haiku about the King of Pentacles that might give other ideas too- good luck! And thanks again for joining in the challenge! :grinning:

@Artemisia Oh no- I hope the chest cold clears up and you are feeling much better soon! :pray: That’s a beautiful self-care ritual of applying oil and carrying Selenite- it sounds like they both brought you an extra dose of happiness despite being sick. I think your Tarot deck is looking out for you, shining over with The Sun and keeping you in the warm light :sun_with_face: Beautiful work- thanks for sharing, Kat! :blush:

@BrightBear Thanks again for your lovely entry in the other thread! :heart_decoration:

@Jessica72 Holidays are always full of memories, and that can unfortunately be a double-edged sword. I’m sorry you were feeling down, Jessica, but I also understand- you’re right that it hasn’t been that long and you are still healing. You’ve done amazing work on your road to recovery, but it is indeed a long road- there will be okay moments and not okay moments, just like you say. Luckily, the new year is a landmark- a passage from the old into the new. May it be one more big step on your journey of freedom and happiness! :heart: Sending you big hugs and so much love during both the high and low moments of your path!

@Jem1 Four pages is very impressive- great job with your journaling and gratitude list, Jem! :clap: You chose beautiful crystals and I can imagine your happiness grid was stunning- bravo to you! :blush: Thank you for sharing your entry and wishing you lots of happiness and joy!

12 Likes

Hope you and your husband get well soon! Sending you love and light!

Get well soon, @Artemisia! Sounds like you’ve got the happiness part down! We just need you to get better now!

Sounds like you did a good job, @jem1! Despite not having the motivation you did well. Hopefully, the list and grid will give you the motivation!

9 Likes

Thank you xxx

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Jessica72- Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@Magdelina That is beautiful!!! What talent you have!

7 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.