🌈 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - The Many Colors of Magick

@IrisW I wish I could just say “for this challenge I want you to do my hair”! :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

You look so pretty @IrisW!

7 Likes

@fabian your Altar is stunning :star_struck: thank you for sharing it with us :heartpulse:

@Missa Thank you for all of this info :heartpulse: I’ve bookmarked it so I can write it all down :heartpulse:

@IrisW I love the new hair colour :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: it really suits you :heartpulse: and the additions to your drawing? AMAZING :star_struck: :star_struck:

@sarah29 Nice find on the colouring book :heart_eyes: I’m debating whether or not to splash out on a Robin Wood tarot deck or wait till I know more about them? :heartpulse:

I made a New Post for this weeks challenge entry :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

9 Likes

The Tarot Coloring Book bye Theresa Reed! I love this book gives you so much info on tarot and is really easy for the beginner! It’s affordable too! She has her own tarot bytes podcast for learning the tarot! So when your in your car it’s easy because there byte size!

Just a few drawings, sometimes I color to help me learn the tarot and I like drawing a d listening to
Theresa Reeds Podcast [Tarot bytes](https://I’m listening to Tarot Bytes on Podbean)
I listen to the mini-course done by Travel Witch :mage: thank you! And I am going to color my kitchen yellow mellow!
I also listened to the magical correspondences and wrote them all down here are my findings! And did a tarot spread I’ll share with you tomorrow! Tonight I just went over the colors for the magical correspondences! I would like to write each color down in my bos and what they mean to me.

Action

Red

• Power
  • Strength
  • Energy
  • Vigor
  • Enthusiasm
  • Courage
  • Protection
  • Action
  • Lust
  • Life excitement
  • Life
  • Violence
  • Lust love
  • Passion
  • Elemental Fire
  • Root chakra
  • Leadership
  • Own power
  • Sexual

Orange

• Road opener blockages
  • Good for breaking opening up new pathways
  • Creativity action and confidence
  • Encouragement
  • legal matters
  • socialization
  • Communication
  • Strength
  • Happiness
  • Harvest
  • Samhain
  • Fertility
  • Sacral chakra

Yellow

• Happiness and joy also connected to
  • Happiness
  • Joy
  • Sturdy
  • Knowledge
  • Intelligence
  • Wisdom
  • Prosperity
  • Money being gold
  • Divination
  • changes travel
  • Communication
  • Astral
  • Solar plexus
  • Natural beeswax
  • Intelligence
  • Mental clarity
  • Air element
  • Candle working natural beeswax all intentions of yellow purpose energy

Green

• Nature
  • Good fortune
  • Healing
  • Fertility
  • Balance
  • Steady work
  • Abundance
  • Self work new beginnings
  • Transformation
  • Prosperity
  • Money
  • New beginnings
  • Earth element
  • Heart chakra

Blue

• Reconciliation/ communication
  • Education
  • dreams
  • Understanding
  • wisdom
  • intuition
  • tranquility
  • water element
  • throat chakra
  • Intuitive
  • Information and new beginnings and the heart chakra
  • Meditation
  • opportunity

Purple

• Psychic psychic intuition
  • Spiritual development
  • Divination
  • Psychic growth
  • Meditation
  • Spirit work
  • Blessings
  • Astral projection
  • purple is connected to the spirit world
  • The third eye chakra
  • The third eye is also connected to the intuition
  • and psychic abilities
  • Psychic growth
  • Spirit work
  • Domination workings
  • Psychic intuition

Pink

• Relationships friendships
  • Amplifier for self-love
  • Personal development
  • Children fertility
  • Building personal bonds
  • Fire element
  • Heart chakra

Brown

• Earth
  • Natural
  • Endurance
  • Animals security
  • Harvest
  • Decision making
  • Connection
  • Steadiness
  • Connection to place
  • Steadfast
  • Generous

Grey

• Raise energy
  • Fairy/spirit connection all kinds
  • Journeying
  • Stop spells
  • Cancels out energy
  • Non-faires existence
  • Roots in area
  • Connection
  • Black
  • Blockbuster spells
  • Holding you back
  • Cleansing
  • Binding
  • Wards
  • Protection
  • Truth
  • Banishing
  • Communication
  • Justice

White

• Al purpose
  • Purpose
  • Peace
  • Protection
  • Enlightenment

Silver

Feminine energy lunar energy of the Goddess

Gold

• Masculine energies of the God
  • Happy findings

Blessed be!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Gorgeous color!!

8 Likes

I found a frame yesterday in a charity shop and made a mount from some purple card and my picture is now hanging above my altar :sparkles:

11 Likes

That’s gorgeous hanging above your altar! Great job! I love it!

10 Likes

Great job @Jeannie1! They look awesome!

That looks really good @IrisW! It looks good above your altar!

10 Likes

Great information @Jeannie1 thank you :blush:

10 Likes

Thank you very much I am just glad I had the opportunity to learn more. I hope you like the coloring book that I recommended that was a very good tool that I use to learn my Tarot.

One of the ladies on the videos talked about Painting rooms.I really want to color my kitchen yellow because I have a sun :sunny: that will go well in the kitchen. My room I was thinking in painting it purple or a deep fusha.
Anyway, I had a good day out at the river I was in the sun all day! It’s been so long since I have just went to the beach with family. I’m telling you if it wasn’t for me doing a tarot spread yesterday I don’t think I would’ve had the ambition to go. I know getting vitamin D is super good for us and just being underneath the sun in the garden or being at the beach. I am so glad to get out of my routine and enjoy the sun!
My tarot spread indicates the sun card and the rest I wrote in my BOM

Thank you Travel Witch for the color tarot reading that was neat to work with the tarot cards and colors!
Thanks
Blessed be!

10 Likes

Hey me too! But I’m not married :rofl:

8 Likes

Beautiful!! I’m glad you were able to hit the beach!!! You deserve it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

It’s absolutely stunning :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Lucky you!!! :grin: I need to go thrift shopping :shopping:

8 Likes

Beautiful Info :relaxed::cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

I’ve always loved Yoga ‘ and working with all of your Chakras, and knowing when one needs a lil more work. But: I’ve always wanted to read people’s Auras; cuz I can definitely feel the Energy of people or the whole room for that matter ‘ lol. So I would really love to start learning and working with the different colors/people/things of the world.
-Any advice for Aura Reading?-
:cupid:

11 Likes

Oh I would love to know the color of my Aura, I feel people’s energy myself. Sometimes if there’s a lot of people, I get very overwhelmed or anxious. Too much energy all at once. Auras are a topic that I don’t know much about, but I would love to know how to read them or see the colors of them too!

10 Likes

Me too’ cuz if you can distinguish what and where the energy comes from I’m sure it be easier to control your own, you know. I’ve read a lot about empaths and I may be one ‘ or I could just be a really really sensitive person ‘ lol’ . But knowing that sometimes you can carry the energy of others thinking it’s your own’ and it can mess up your whole day. Just knowing that’ and saying this is not my energy/feelings has helped me A LOT. For a long time I let other people mess up my energy ‘ but not anymore, I may feel and know how you feel ‘ but I can’t carry it anymore. :cupid::cupid:

9 Likes

I am very much an empath. I’ve known for a long time & my daughter is too. People’s energy affects me or carry it like it’s my own sometimes. That can be hard on me, but I do it. It’s a wonderful gift to have but it also has it’s cons too.

Maybe that can be a challenge of some kind @BryWisteria, something to do with Auras?

8 Likes

Okay, so I wanted a rainbow candle for this one, but wasn’t able to get it through Amazon in time. I used a pink candle instead. Pink for unconditional love, self-love, just love of all kinds. I wrote this for all the LGBTQ+ people in the coven. I hope y’all like it. It doesn’t rhyme, but it says what I want it to say.

Glorious Aphrodite, Goddess of Love
Hear Me now!
My friends and allies need acceptance and love.
Love from their families and friends and
the acceptance of society.
Help us make this world a better place, filled with understanding.
Help us to accept one another for what we are, and who we choose to love.
Grace us with Your presence that when we find our one, no matter who they may be, we have love-filled life.
Guide us, Aphrodite, to true love and understanding!

So mote it be!

15 Likes