šŸ¬ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Trick-or-Treat! Give Me Some Sweet Spells to Eat

Ā”Gracias! :orange_heart:

7 Likes

I made some cookies and well I thought they would turn out better than they did. I try to be creative and use my talents and they kinda look like a spider :spider: I think I should have cut the legs smaller. Anywho the cookies turned out great! I hope you all had fun connecting to your ancestors for Samhain! Happy Samhain, bright shining ones!

I had fun I went to my first ritual with many people and we chanted opened up the quarters and gave an offering to our ancestors! I gave an offering to my mom and many others and far to many to list! Lol

We even called out to Hecate and she is at the crossroads with me tonight as I give my blessings for everyone who has gone before me! I felt a peace come over me just being able to have a connection with my pagan community and found a tarot class that I can attend. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I know being a witch means you have to do the work! I am ready for this next year! Here is a printable Recipe and I hope you like my black widow oatmeal cookies :cookie:!

Blank-Book-of-Shadows-Page-Spells8 Black Widow Oatmeal Cookies Bye Jeannie.pdf (131.4 KB)
Happy Samhain
Jeannie

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday :birthday: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Congrats on your first ritual with others, @Jeannie1- it sounds like you had a really great time! Thank you for sharing the recipe, those cookies look very yummy (and so cute for the holiday! :spider: :cookie:). Great job and glad to hear you enjoyed the Sabbat! :heart:

Thank you very much, @Peaches! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Jeannie1 they look delicious. Iā€™m happy that you had a special time & were able to celebrate with food! :cookie:

6 Likes

Ohh I understand!! :sob::sob: thank you! I appreciate you!

5 Likes

Sorry I missed this one here.
Happy Samhain to everyone :jack_o_lantern:
Happy Belated Birthday to @BryWisteria :cake:

7 Likes

Travel Witch :woman_mage:
The cookies were so good and I felt good that even though they were loaded with butter :butter: and sugar they at least had some fiber! You should try this Recipe it is so good and such a great offering for the God and goddesses!
Jeannie

5 Likes

No worries at all- I appreciate you too, @Misfitbabe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing a very happy Samhain to you too, @debra2! And thank you so much! :heart:

Hahaha you know what they say, @Jeannie1- everything tastes better with butter! :butter: :yum: Iā€™m glad they turned out delicious and made such a great Sabbat offering. I would love to try them someday! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.