:witch_hat: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Witch Fashion

@lisa67 You’re jewelry is beautiful and thankyou for that lesson on hair up and down. I learnt something new. :sparkling_heart:
@MeganB Oh very pretty, and to have pentagram earrings, protect the head from all the heavy energy, may have to get some. :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

@tracyS TY! :two_hearts:

11 Likes

I’m excited to show you all my ring that finally came in from blessed be magic I’ve been looking for witchy jewelry for weeks and this pagan jewelry site is popular for its discreet but beautiful talismans. I can tell the earrings are gonna be my favorite and they gave me a really cool sticker. They call it minimalist jewelry for powerful witchy women. Lol When you get the chance check it out I think you all might really like it as much as I do. :sparkling_heart: https://blessedbemagick.com/

19 Likes

challenge entry
I have lots of subtle things i wear in form of jewerlly. I have a crystal braceley cevron amerthyst. And a hematite donut necklace and even a tree necklace wjth lava stone behind it, silvet setting.

I also have shared this before that ive been wearing that has pagan and witchy meaning as well in a way magic protection or in a way magic by the use of 3.

I also have found myself making more bracelts with various intentions that to others may just look like a bead bracelet or a bead bracelet with a crystal charm on it.

Ok im making a few :laughing:

Progress so far
Natural looking beads. First one left side the beads reminded me of crystals desert rose and cacholong.
The second was normal beads but reminded me of howlite for white one but i decided that one would represent variations of howlite ( its the idea behind eben if howlite doesnt come in other shades lol) has a bronze looking heart charm.
Last one on right
Brown beads for stability, grounding and i think balance and the tigers eye heart for courage.
This can be a set worn together or seperate cause of colours

the one of left has sodolite heart pendant with blue beads for calm, intuition and inspiration, communication etc. The beads (flat) were a blue/grey metalic to try matcg colouring of sodalite. I did same with turquise one ( not made yet), but lighting made it gard to see in photo, kinda looks more grey in photo, sorry
One on right has blavk beads for protection and rose quartz beads for self love. Builfing on idea of self esteem and acceptance, the black beads witj rose quartz and ecen rose quartz heart pendant is yo protect self against megativity that might stop me accepying or loving myself or caring for myself. Felt this was important lately so this definatlu mafe with specific intention.

Excited i was to find glittery beads in rainbow colours. This was to be addition or to replace wool rainbow bracelt.a reminder to love myself for who i was amd not try to change myself or be less of myself just becayse some ppl dont like who i am. Rejection of me as a person is hard but from strangers, its like ok they dont even know me so its not so bad, but from ppl who are family friends or ppl close to at work when they reject or judgge or have a go, its hard to keep that sense of confidence or self worth. I realised the impact of contavt with negativity like this when i lost obe of 3 wool bracelets at work so only had 2. It made me thing how 3 bracelys were like 3 layers of protection anf after day at work one of those layers of protecyion had be broken down. It made me think about how things we do or wear can be like layers of protection and contact with ppk who are negative or toxic affects the layers of protection. Even if only 1 layer. But the more protections have the less of a big impact will have. But if only have one layer to begin with, then that contact with negativity or toxic ppl can have significant impacr. Even my silicone bracelets represent something. Purple for amerthyst, calmness and spirituality, black for ptotection and a stone like obsidian or another protection stone.
Grey for the balance between light and dark and also maybe a stone like hematite for grounding and protection.

So thats what made me think of making more of these bracelts with different intentions. Also be great for meditation onnthe go, having a physical bracelt with specific intention to focud on and no one would know cause itbjust looks like bracelets :laughing::grin::partying_face:im excited. Got more to make and want to have different colours like rainbow not just ine with rainbow colours and even got one with Phoenix theme in mind ( red based one)
Oh just remembered the one with howlite looking variations, i did it so that colours cycled through to show like hpw everything in like moves in cycles like the wheel ofbthe year, from light to dark and sark to light. For me it has big meaning, to others its just a pattern.
So stealth🤣 being a pagan witch right in front of ppl and no one knoe what doing. Safer that way but it frees me to have reminders and meditate on things esp cool with ones wity crystals or represemt crystals caused added energy or intentions.

18 Likes

@crystal59 That ring is precious. Such a good find. :sparkling_heart:
@Phoenix_Fire Your bead work is fabulous, I love all the different colours :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge for Amethyst

I am full-figured, to say the least, so I usually wear what is comfortable and do not worry if it looks good. So I am going to show off a few of my pendants.

Not all of them. I have a lot. But the ones I’ve got out now.

That being said, for this challenge, I bought myself a hat! It’s all pretty and purple. It actually fits too so I may wear it this winter. LOL!

21 Likes

Love the hat @Amethyst! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

12 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge Entry

If I have a planned ritual, I always wear the same dress. Hubby knows when I am wearing this dress that I’m up to something and cannot be disturbed. Lol!

This is my witch hat collection, and I am not allowed to buy any more because they take up to much space.

21 Likes

Everyone’s jewelry is gorgeous!

@Amethyst I love that hat!

13 Likes

@Amethyst I love the jewelry and the hat. Fabulous :sparkling_heart:
@Ostara Again gorgeous selection of hats. :sparkling_heart:
I don’t have a witches hat. I’m going to have to get one now.

13 Likes

I am loving everyones witchy jewelry you guys are sharing, they are all so pretty.

13 Likes

Thank you Tracy. Every witch should have at least one witch hat. Lol!

14 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: @ostara I love that dress!!! It’s going to be perfect for the buck moon tonight :blush::sparkling_heart::hibiscus::sparkles::crystal_ball: :full_moon:

9 Likes

Thank you Crystal. There are only 2 people that have seen me wear it. My husband and the mail lady. Lol! :blush:

10 Likes

Thank you so much @tracyS :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::first_quarter_moon::sparkles:

10 Likes

I’ve come back to the forum multiple times to look :eyes: at those pentacle earrings they are super pretty :star_struck: @MeganB.:full_moon::sparkles::crystal_ball:

10 Likes

Thanks, so much!

Thanks so much! I love your collection! They’re all sparkly!

Thanks so much! I got it from Amazon.

Thank you, my dear! As I said, I got it from Amazon and it wasn’t that expensive. It’ll be nice for the cold weather too!

10 Likes

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

It’s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline:

Tuesday, July 4 at 7:00 AM EDT (Eastern US Time)

From witchy clothes to magickal accessories and more- it is so much fun to see everyone’s personal style! :clap: :heart: Thank you so much to everyone who has showed/shared about their witchy fashion and magickal aesthetic this week for far! :sparkles:

If you haven’t already shared an entry but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have a bit of time left to do so!

Blessed Be! :witch_hat: :sparkles:

13 Likes

WEEKLY WITCHY CHALLENGE 151 - Witch Fashion

I decided to blast back into the forum like the Kool-Aid man - Oh yeaahhh, and do a quick challenge!

I watched a few new videos (to me) on glamour magick and also read some online articles, but did not have the chance to peruse through all of my books. I’ve attached a link to the Witch of Wonderlust’s Glamour Magick video that I relate to the most and what I mostly align/use in my own practice.

Glamours are defined as something you put into effect that changes the way that you are perceived. They are subtle and help create an energy shift. The best way to use them is in layers or as add-ons to mundane or other magicks (protection charms, seduction, repellents, attractants).

Setting intentions, using color psychology, normal correspondences, chakra alignments, body language, mannerisms, tone and confidence can add layers to other protections or attractants you have put in place. Using makeup, magical bathing/shower, moon bathing, sun bathing (with sunscreen!!), charging each item with a sigil and finally shielding can all be layered well with each other and the mundane and magickal spells you already have going.

This is a picture of me recently at an outdoor labyrinth where I went to gather energy and poise - I highly recommend that you ground your objects, yourself, and pull energy from some outside source if possible like the sun, moon, willing deities, ley lines, when you do glamours!!!

20 Likes

Thanks for sharing Jan. I love the Witch of Wonderlust, but I haven’t seen this video.

12 Likes