Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Welcome, Sheriah! It’s great to have you here! :pray:

I like what you said. Some of us may be more sensitive and highly attuned to the emotions and energy of others. But we’re all together in this, even when it’s a solitary path, so let’s use our intuition to lift each other. :raised_hand::fire::sparkles:

If you would like to share something else about palm reading that would be amazing! You can use the Wisdom sharing forum (click here) and create a new topic using the “+ New Topic” button.

Blessings!

1 Like

Hello, I am very new to this craft & by new I mean I finally decided to take the plunge on December 28th 2019. I am so happy to have found this wonderful sight! I look forward to learning and being surrounded by like-minded people. My name is Laurie and I live in New Hampshire. My husband is super supportive of my choice to travel down this path, I feel I am leaning towards a Green Witch path. Glad to be here. :smile:

3 Likes

Hi Laurie! Welcome to the community! :open_hands:

I love Green Magic because it doesn’t require you to buy a ton of ingredients from a metaphysical store. Most of the materials can be found in your backyard or kitchen! :herb:

Have you started the Green Witch Video Course? There are a few basic witchy herbs there, and hopefully we’ll be adding more soon. You can always use the Q&A forum to ask about anything else you need!

Blessed be! :rainbow:

1 Like

Thank you. I will check that course out! Very excited to be here. Blessed be! :herb:

1 Like

heyyy!!! everyone mi name is Yazmin but everyone calls me Mari i am from Venezuela my parents were witches well i will explain what i remember i always seen my dad like posed by spirits like mostly indians and he would always speak to a certain person te helped people the then divorced and my mother and i moved here ti united states where she raised me and well i am new to this i feel it in me in my blood i hope that someone can understand what i am coming from

2 Likes

Hi Mari!

I can totally relate to you. I am also from South America (Argentina) and moved to the United States recently. I also inherited my Magic from my parents, but different traditions, on my father side my grandmother was Amerindian but I never got to meet her. My mother was in a Brazilian spiritist group when she was young and she introduced me to her Craft since I was 4 years old.

As a teenager I rebelled against it and became an atheist but eventually returned to it as an adult. It’s natural to want to connect with our family’s faith and try to increase our awareness in the spiritual world. .:。✧゚ ゚・ ✧… * * .:。✧゚ ゚・ ✧.。. *

2 Likes

Hello everybody :slight_smile: My name is Eli and I am new here. I’m a writer and translator from Serbia. Three years ago, I moved from the capital to a house in the woods, where I live with 3 dogs and a belligerent parrot. Living surrounded by nature calmed my mind, made me more creative and interested in new things and… one lead to the other - here I am! :slight_smile: Looking forward to meeting you all.

3 Likes

Hello Eli, welcome to the forum!

You living in the woods surrounded by nature sounds like a dream come true for me - and I am a bit envious! I’m glad you’ve found your way to the forum.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask them. I’m pretty regular here - as well as @Francisco - and we post informative posts and answer questions the best we can.

Blessings to you :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome :smiley:

I will!

Blessings!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Kristy and I am new to Wicca. I have been studying and researching different aspects of Wicca for years but was never really able to fully commit myself until recently. I was in a very bad place in my life and wanted it to end. I went to sleep one night, the lowest I had ever been, and when I woke up it was like :new_moon_with_face: :full_moon_with_face: :star2: :hibiscus: :butterfly:
I just knew exactly what I had to do. I am writing a blog about my journey into Wicca. I am writing about all of my experiences, from researching topics to going into the world to apply what I have learned. I haven’t written many posts yet, it has only been a little over a week since I started this path, but please check it out if you have the time. I am trying to get a little exposure. Thank you everyone! :purple_heart: :pray: :love_you_gesture:
My Blog

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Kristy! :wave:

I enjoyed looking at the pictures in your blog! I love the idea of making your own runes with rocks you collected! Looks like a fun project! :sparkles: ᚠᚢᚾ

Feel free to keep us updated on any of your Craft projects creating a post in the Witchy Wisdom section of the forum!

Blessed be! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Welcome, @kristy, and I’m glad you’re here. I know what that feeling is like as well, and I’ve talked about it before on my own website, podcast, and YouTube channel. I’m glad you’ve found a path that resonates with you and brings you much-needed joy and peace :heart:

1 Like

My name is Jara & I’m a newbie. Just finished day 4 of the self initiation yesterday & loving this site! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hello @jara Jara! I’m glad you’re enjoying your time here so far!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I have now finished my self initiation & am ready to continue. This is the BEST website I’ve found to help me along this journey hands down! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Hey everybody, I am a new Wicca from Germany. So happy to find this Community.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @selma!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anything or share a topic you’re interested in!

Also, I recommend you visit the Online Courses page and watch the videos there to start learning more!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

Hei,
My name is Alice and I am 24 years old. I was born in Alaska but currently living in Key West FL. I have recently reconnected with my witchy side because of some things happening in my life right now. I was looking for a spell to help me out and ran across Spells 8 and decided why not I live on an island and having a community would be super helpful.

2 Likes

Welcome, Alice!! :smile: Merry meet!

I’m glad you like Spells8! :pray:

That’s so interesting that you live on an island!! Feel free to create a post telling us how that is! Use the forum whenever you want to ask questions, or share a topic you’re interested in!

Fáilte (welcome), Alice!
I’m glad you stumbled up Spells8 :slight_smile: It’s funny that you’re from Florida because my family is planning on moving there in the next few months. Closer to the Tampa area, but it’s just a synchronicity for me. We currently live in Oregon lol I hope you find the information here helpful and if you have any questions, we’re here to help!
Slán go fóill!
(Bye for now!)