Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Howdy! I’m Rowen T. and I’m new and SOOO excited to start discovering more about myself and our religion! Thank you so much for having me! Love- R.T

2 Likes

Hi @Rowen! Welcome!!

I’m happy that you’re excited about learning more!

If you haven’t already, I recommend you to visit our Online Courses page and watch the videos there. If you have questions, you can ask us anything on the Forum!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m working on one right now! :smiley:

1 Like

Im Zane , thats what i called myself usually but close friends would call me Zan or Ijan

Well not to say that im new to witchstuff
I can originally sense some disturbance in the air if there is a spirit closing in

I live in Malaysia by the way , would love to get advices from my fellow brother n sisterz (+60143229487) do chat me on whatsapp, glad to know more friends

I dont know if i have the abilities or not but one of my well fren tells me that i exude a lot of energy that attracts spirit (bad and good ones)

I also have a spirit guide whom i barely know (according to my fren)

I did some invocation back few months calling on Goddess Hecate and Lord Cernunnos
(These two in my sense are my major Patron Deity) however i myself dont know if they actually are

So a bit of confused novice mage (or maybe not at all) here

Merry meet everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Zane! Welcome!! I’m glad to have you in the forum! :pray:

If you sense that Goddess Hecate and Lord Cernunnos are your Patron deities, tonight is a great opportunity to do another invocation to call on them, as there is a Full Moon for the next couple of days :full_moon: In fact, a Super Moon!

Merry Meet!

1 Like

Merry Meet Everyone,

I am Joshua Meunier and I live in Brunswick, GA. I have studied Wicca on and off for years and I have joined here to get to the root of knowing about my beliefs. In addition to Wicca, I also practice portions of Buddhism, Druidism, and Shintoism which makes me an Eclectic Witch. In addition to learning, I want to make some new friends whether we are learning together or not helping each other out.

In college, I and a colleague I had just met tried to start a Pagan organization called the Pagan Student Society; however, we did not have very many students who would attend the meetings and we disbanded due to the schools minimum requirements for the organization. The attendance was likely due to student having friends in other organizations such as the Baptist Collegiate Ministries among the 6 others that were on campus. I myself lost friends and the minister because they found out I was the Vice President. This truly showed me who my real friends were and how some people would react.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my intro and rant. I look forward to gaining more knowledge and getting more friends here.

Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Welcome, Joshua!! :pray:

That’s a very interesting experience. It’s nice that at least they let you start a student group of pagans!

I look forward to learning more about Buddhism and Druidism! If you have any topics that you would like to share with the forum, please do it here: Wisdom Sharing

Blessings!

Hello Brothers and sisters ,
My name is Patrice V and I am a Solitary. I’ve been practicing for only approx 3 years. However, the first book I bought was in 2013, but I put it down. I think BECAUSE I was raised Catholic, 12 years Catholic School, and I honestly thought it would be hard to retrain my brain the way the nuns beat it into me! However, continued to read Tarot. After much contemplation, I thought I’d give it a go, and that’s why I decided to be solitary, because in my eyes YOUR magic is your magic, and I believe it’s whatever works for you. Crystals and tarot are my strong suits. I’m going to have to leave group soon anyway, I don’t have a computer,so I couldn’t do homework. Very bummed about to this. But willing to learn what I can. ALWAYS. Thank you Francisco and group, I’m lucky to be here while I am.

2 Likes

Welcome @patrice! Thanks for sharing your story! :slight_smile:

I totally agree! Magic is different for everyone and each has to create their own path, sometimes in solitary, sometimes with others!

It’s too bad you don’t have a computer, but I’m sure even with just a smartphone :iphone: you should be able to watch all videos and lessons.

1 Like

The free trial is 30 days correct

The free trial is 15 days. If you need a discount coupon visit this page :ticket:

You can apply a coupon on your account page (click here) or send me a message!

Hi everyone, my name is Russell. I live in Ireland and I’ve been practising for a few months, so still very new, but I love it and want to learn more. Looking forward to meeting new people…

2 Likes

Welcome @russell! :tada:

Feel free to use the forum to ask questions or share tales from Ireland! I promise you won’t hear our fake Irish accents! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi Russell, welcome! I’m actually an Irish Pagan :slight_smile: but I live in the US lol I’ve been learning Irish and have been working closely with Brighid. I’m glad you’re here!

My name is Angi. I grew up with a Christian background, but always felt like something was really missing. I have always been drawn to the magick and the power of the universe. I always wondered how everything I set my mind to came to fruition just by visualizing myself either with the item or in the situation. I started finding my answers when I helped my little brother research Wicca. I felt a strong pull to witchcraft and the magick I felt. I struggled for years with my christian upbringing afraid I was dooming myself to hell if I practiced witchcraft. I have spent my life worrying about what everyone thought of me and how I would be received. I stayed in church and buried that part of me. I could never really get behind what was being said in the churches and always felt like a fraud when I read my bible or shared my “belief.” Several years ago, I met my soul sister. She is Pagan and was never afraid to talk to me about it. This rekindled my desire to learn more about the fire burning inside of me. I have never had more peace in my heart and the conflict I once felt is gone. I am happy and practicing. Since I have started down this journey, I have not once looked back. I am seeing the powers of the universe and the beauty in everything I do. I consider myself an earth witch because I feel strongly tied to nature and it is there I find my peace of mind, my strength, and my total happiness. I am looking forward to learning more and more. My practice is new, but I am a sponge absorbing everything I can get my hands on. I found spells8 by accident, but this has been such a great source of information for me. I recently went through the self-initiation and have made the choice to be a solitary witch. I don’t know that I won’t join a coven in the future, but for my journey at this time, I feel this is the best road for me. I now have a deeper understanding of why I know things before they happen, have feelings about something that is coming to fruition, or why I have that deja vu feeling when I meet someone. Everything in my world seems to make sense now. I really appreciate this site and the resources it provides. I am looking forward to meeting more people and learning more.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Angi! :wave:

I agree with this 100%!! :+1: Whenever I doubt myself or my beliefs, I just look back to everything I manifested in my life and how easy it’s to connect the dots afterwards. Visualizing is a really powerful tool!

I’m glad you’re enjoying spells8, feel free to navigate the forum and comment on any topic you’re interested. Blessed be! :dizzy:

Hi All,

Everyone calls me Abs, I’m 30 from England. As a little girl I used to see auras around people and have always been sensitive to the moon. I love nature, forests, beaches, lakes and the sea.

I am married with a 5 year old daughter, my little white witch :blush:, she loves crystals and angel cards and I believe she has some psychic abilities. My mother also prophecicises but doesnt practice spiritually.

I read tarot and love my crystals. I came upon this website whilst researching moon phases, manifestations, rituals etc I am new to wicca but am interested to learn more! I’m especially drawn to herb work.

I feel like I’m at a turning point in my life right now. I have a lot of toxic influences around me and have struggled with my mental health for a few years but am determined to get in a happy healthy place.

I’m looking forward to learning more!

3 Likes

Hello,
My name is Heather. I live in Lake Tahoe,California. My aunt, who was estranged from my family, recently passed on. I was sad but, relieved that she was no longer in pain. From this, I talked to my cousin for the first time in over 20 years, I’m 41. From our long overdue conversation, I learn that she is a witch herself and that we are direct decedents from the Salem Witch trials. So, I started to look into all things Wicca and witchcraft. Suddenly, everything makes sense. I’ve always been strongly connected to nature, been able to manifest things, seen spirits, sensitive to energies and love plants and herbs. I have a degree in Soil Science and have studied plants and growing things my entire life. During this time of Covid-19, I have been practicing yoga and deep meditation everyday. I’ve never felt closer to the divine and can feel my power growing, I haven’t even cast a spell yet. I can’t wait to learn all that I can and fully explore my spirituality in this way. I feel awakened. Thank You and Blessed Be.

1 Like

Welcome Abs! It’s great to have you here! If you haven’t already, I recommend you to watch this series of videos: Green Witchcraft Course :herb:. I will actually be adding new content in the coming weeks with new videos: more herbs and their properties!

Feel free to use the forum to ask questions or share your progress on this lovely path to health and balance! :sparkles:

That’s amazing! Welcome @Heather42!! :pray:

It’s great to be in tune with our own powers. Personally, I was taught by my mother how to manifest things in my life and it always works (one way or another). If you haven’t already, I recommend you to follow one of the Online Courses on Spells8 to keep learning!

Blessed be!