What are the simplest spells for intrinsic witches?

Would you kindly share a very simple spell for an intrinsic witch on the go? It needn’t utilize many or any tools. Sending you love, light, and best wishes! Thank you! Blessed be!

9 Likes

Have you tried chaos magic. All you really need is your intention, a pen and paper if you want to create a sigil. That’s it. Here’s a sampler.

:sparkling_heart:
Also, welcome. I’m Tracy from England and Loki is my chaotic :rofl: patron deity. :drinking_horn:

10 Likes

Hello @laura50,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here. Just a note that I rehomed your lovely question into the Q&A category - this is the best place to call on the wisdom of the coven! :handshake: :sparkles:

Tracy shared a great spell for utilizing chaos magick, and I agree! Magick is made by the witch, not their tools :magic_wand: :grinning:

If I can add another resource on the table for you, a while back we did a Casual Casting challenge. The coven shared some lovely spells that can be done quickly, easily, subtly, and on the go. Feel free to take a look if you’re interested!

1620413ade2add1918ff921a36bb7cae6b0df3a4
Casual Casting Witch Challenge

Whatever you choose to do, I hope you’re able to find some spells that work for you.

Blessed be and happy casting!

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven @laura50 ! Like @tracyS , I use chaos magick. I use whatever is handy and at whatever time of day or night happens to work out for me. I also just make up my own spells most of the time. And as she said, it’s intention based. Ground yourself, set your intentions on what you want, so mote it be!

I also work with Loki as my deity. You don’t necessarily need to work with one deity. I use to just call in what ever deity I felt would help the spell I was doing.

Feel free to ask any questions anytime. There is always someone who can help.

9 Likes

Hi, @laura50! It sounds like you got your answer, which is great! I’m glad you asked and someone helped. By the way, I’m Amethyst. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

I know your question has already been answered but I wanted to welcome you and introduce myself!

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

7 Likes

I’m glad our sister witches answered your question
I came to welcome you to the family of witches
I am Airram from Greece
welcome to the forum @laura50 :hearts: :pentagram: :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes