What are your fave self/self love practices/spells

I recently have been dealing with a lot of ups and downs and chaos in my life lately. So I have been taking quite a bit of time to myself to recuperate my energies so that I can be helpful to others once again. I always make myself a priority after a long time of doing the exact opposite. I am trying to broaden my self love and self care practice, and would love to know what you do magically in these areas! Please comment if open to sharing :blue_heart:

10 Likes

This is my main thing for renewal:

8 Likes

My favorite I have posted in a couple other chats, but here it is.

Take a hot shower, while in the shower I ground and then repeat 3 times “out with the negative energy, in with the good” and end it with So Mote it be and sometimes a blessed be. Then I stand there and let the water just run over me before doing my hair and washing up. I always feel much better and uplifted after doing this.

10 Likes

Thank you this is awesome!

7 Likes

This sounds great thank you for sharing

7 Likes

Hi @Wandering_free,

Adding to what Starborn and Mystique have kindly already shared, I really love this self-care meditation. It’s especially good for when times are tough and we need to nurture our own inner lights :candle:

There’s a treasure trove of self-love and self-care content around the forum - if you have some extra time, consider browsing through the self-care tag for some additional spells, recipes, and advice!

Wishing you all the best with your practice- much love and many blessings to you :heart:

6 Likes

One thing I did a while ago was create a self-love altar :heart: This was a place for me to place my jewelry, perfume, and anything else that was just for me. I haven’t made one since moving but it’s something I want to set up again soon!

7 Likes

This seems to be a popular topic lately, which is lovely and wonderful!

There are a lot of ideas currently on this thread as well

6 Likes

Such a beautiful video Megan! Thank you so much for sharing. This really made my day :heart::pray:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you enjoyed it!

6 Likes

Of course! I could feel the love you put into not only creating your altar but also into making the video. Very beautiful!

6 Likes