What color is your energy?

I’m so sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing your story, Wendy!

It’s amazing that you knew you had this gift for so long and now you can embrace it as a part of your self-care practice!

Sending you hugs :grinning:

6 Likes

Thank you Francisco. You made me feel heard. It meant everything to me.

6 Likes

Wow. Such a beautiful story & honestly, with all due respect, I hope that when I’m your age, I feel as happy & fulfilled as you do!

6 Likes

The trick is to love and savor every age you are!

6 Likes

I think some time over the weekend I am going to find something with a white background to see what my color is for my aura. I have been meaning to actually do it, but I do have the information about the anxiety and chant to say for it also after grounding. I’m going to work on this definitely.

4 Likes

Good morning / afternoon / evening, @wendy4

What you healed was the energy that was ill already, even those not consciously aware may be utilizing their Aura to suit their current scenario and you may have done Shu unknowingly (your own aura infuses itself with an object or part of a person’s body and strengthens the part from the illness, its draining especially cause it lets you manipulate and pretty much be able to feel the object or body part as if it was part always a part of you) which would explain why you’d manage to tell or sense when your former patients needed aid even without anyone telling you so. At least that’s what my intuition tells me and experience from performing healing as a Light magic and Reiki user. I’ll just clarify this, Aura and energy are the same both may be seen or touched or manipulated to the user’s benefit for better or for worse, someone that bullied me years ago had the unfortunate experience about how Aura/Energy can be used to put someone in danger and harm years ago, it’s partly why I chose to learn so the same incident will never be repeated ever again by me or like the dog I still have be healed and protected from illness or harm.

I’m mastering this usage of Nen and Aura in Manipulation, Specialization and Emmission for the next years to come and gaining experience firsthand in preparation for the day my current lover will be initiated by me since he asked me to initiate him even though I’ve told him that the second method is both unorthodox and dangerous if done by a user with ill intention and is really the last resort. He’ll find it much easier to perform Enhancement, Emmission and Manipulation Hatsu if what I’ve observed from his energy is correct but will sadly never be able to enter Specialization like me if the chart in the Nen categorization is followed assuming he has the patience, resilience and won’t fear learning how to use and manipulate his own Aura or life force cause some who do manage to open theirs have their body roll or shake uncontrollably before they manage to contain the aura and have control over it.

I can’t really tell everything Nen has to offer in public because if I did it would potentially spiral the current society into chaos and most of what I know are self taught with few guides. How I opened mine is risky and was theoretical in nature but it worked simply because of the category I was born under and I’m somewhat still in a half awakened state.

Blessed Be,
-Margaret

3 Likes