What do you ask your Tarot Cards everyday?

Ooh, thank you. I may try that. It’s a pendulum I got in with a box of crystals. It didn’t call out to me so I may try getting another that feels right.

4 Likes

Where I’m new to the cards, that was too much for me yet. Plus I worry that my days don’t differ enough to warrant a different card each day. LOL.

I may try to write a poem or something for each card I draw, a haiku maybe. I’m not so good at rhyme. Thanks for the idea though! I do write what I see in the journal every day, which seems to help. I write down what I see, and what the book says. It is very helpful!

7 Likes

Yesss! This is a great idea! I think it would be a great way to explore a new deck: going through each card, writing a short story, or even random words that come to mind, like a game of association!

6 Likes

Here’s my card for today…

I just asked the deck to tell me what I need to know for today. I’m so buzzed that I got this one as I have 2 more interviews today and the 2nd one is one I really really want :blue_heart:

Six of Pentacles

4 Likes

I was thinking haiku. Which I’ve done a couple but not a lot of in the past year. But if I do one a week, study the card and do a haiku with word association, like you said, that should really help me learn the cards. And doing one card a week is possible. I think I’ll do it, starting next week with The Fool. If you don’t mind, I’ll post them poems here in general discussion to see what y’all think of them.

Thanks to the encouragement and support!

4 Likes

Wow. That looks like you have a shot at the job you want. Good luck with the interview! I hope you get it! :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks Kasie it went really well! :blue_heart: Theyve asked me straight in for round 2 interview and an excel test which is booked for Monday… Time to spend all weekend revising excel! :joy:

4 Likes

That is so great! I bet if you study hard on excel this weekend, by this time next week you WILL have the job you want! :hugs:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Well done!!

3 Likes

I would absolutely love to read your tarot-inspired poems, @Amethyst! :heart_eyes: If you are comfortable sharing them, they would be a pleasure to read :blush:

Woohoo! Way to go, @Abs53! :confetti_ball::two_hearts: Wishing you the best of luck for the round 2 interview :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Can’t wait for Monday now :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you, hon. I’ll do it. One a week should keep me busy for more than a year. That way I can read all five of my tarot books on that card and get information from all of them.

4 Likes

Yes, please!! :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you @Francisco! I’ll try to post one each week. Hope you’re staying safe on the West Coast!

4 Likes

Love the log idea, do you use short hand? How do you journal the spreads?

4 Likes

Great question, @Nadialuna! To be honest, my tarot journal is a scribbly mess :joy: But I think that just like with Dream Logs, it’s more about recording the experience than making it look gorgeous! :grin:

I usually write the date and day of the week and the question I asked. Below that I write which card I pulled and which position it is in (depending on the spread, but usually just the 3-card past/present/future reading). I write a brief description taken from that oh-so-helpful guide book that comes with the deck (as I’m still learning the card meanings!). Then I write how I am interpreting these meanings for my own life and circumstance- how they relate back to the question I asked.

Then I can go back later and see how my interpretation matched with what really happened! Sometimes I go back and see that the card really did relate, just not in the way I initially interpreted it to :sweat_smile:. My goal is to eventually improve my reading accuracy, while studying the cards! :grin::flower_playing_cards:

4 Likes

I agree that it’s very useful to go back and see what you wrote about a given spread or question.

You can write down the spread, the question, the cards, and any take aways or ideas you get from the spread.

You could draw each card or keep it simple with plain text:

Oracle deck spread journal page

4 Likes

Your tarot log is so organized and neat, Francisco! :heart_eyes: I love how you used a symboling system on the left-hand side, instead of writing out the full card name and details :+1: . Ahhh journalling goals right here- I feel inspired to make my own entries more cleanly written too! :open_book:

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I’ll give it go!

4 Likes

You are very welcome, @Nadialuna! Let us know how your tarot journaling goes :blush:

2 Likes