What herbs make your must have list?

Ohhhh elderberry is a great one! :purple_heart: Especially during the cold and flu season. I had a tickle in my throat the other day and ran to get out the elderberry tea- two extra strong brews with local honey and a slice of lemon and that throat tickle is long gone :muscle: :grinning:

8 Likes

Hahaha!! I love rosemary!

8 Likes

I do this! I use a cinnamon stick to stir my coffee while saying my intentions then drawing a spirit - invoking pentagram.

7 Likes

@Amaris_Bane ooooooo im gonna try that

6 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs, @Medea (and anyone else), I finally had some time to sit down and go through my herbs. There are some that I’m holding onto for the moment as I’ve used them frequently in the past but not recently. I am offering my mom first dibs to select what she wants then I’ll offer up whatever I have left (I’ll create a separate post). I’m going to give them away for free (only within the continental U.S. - sorry to my Hawaiian, Alaskan, and international friends!).

8 Likes

Thank you @Amaris_Bane, I wanted to mention the separate post is up & is located:

Free Herbs - Continental US only

Thank you for your generosity :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you for adding the link! I completely forgot.

7 Likes

@Amaris_Bane yaAaaaaayyyyy

6 Likes

No problem! Your generosity is much appreciated! :hugs:

6 Likes

Mine would be:
Chamomile
Cinnamon
Garlic
Hibiscus
Lavender
Oregano
Rose hips
Rosemary
Sage
Thyme

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.