What is Mercury Retrograde?

You and me both! :clap:

4 Likes

I 3rd this part too! I feel like Iā€™m getting there though! Things seem to be falling into place again. Also, I need to stop overdoing itā€¦ which is a recurring theme with me, especially this time of year :joy:

@BryWisteria youā€™re very welcome! I had read about the Retrograde shadows & realized we didnā€™t have anything referring to them, so had to go on a research quest to find out about them. :laughing:

4 Likes

Five days until the next retrograde! :astrology_mercury:

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. Refreshing what I need to do again to prepare. I always forget and things never go well. Not this time.

6 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! I added a new resource to the post above, too - itā€™s a blog post of mine with tips on how to work with the retrograde if you wanna check it out!

7 Likes

This is awesome- thank you, Megan! :pray: :heart:

Oh boy- two more days to go! :astrology_mercury:

6 Likes

So, just sayinā€™ā€¦ Mercury :astrology_mercury: Rx hit me hard & fastā€¦ or at least Iā€™m pretty sure that it did anyway :laughing: I remember my cousin being likeā€¦ Soā€¦ Mercury Retrograde starts in like 3 days & Iā€™m pretty sure that the shadow is messing with you likeā€¦ HARD right nowā€¦

I love my cousin dearly & canā€™t imagine life without her but sometimes Iā€™m likeā€¦ I really hate when sheā€™s right & uses logic & hereā€™s looking at you kid :rofl:

6 Likes

Haha at least your cousin was honest, though? :rofl: I think it was @tracyS that said something about forewarned isā€¦something good lol I canā€™t remember.

7 Likes

I mean 1 of the big reasons I love my cousin is that she is completely honest & also completely (somehow) gets my never-ending word salad :green_salad: when Iā€™m lost & have no idea exactly what it is Iā€™m trying to convey. Even when she sort of points out the obviousā€¦ I love :heart: it but at the same timeā€¦ Iā€™m likeā€¦ dduuurrrā€¦ :rofl:

8 Likes

This might explain our computers and internet this past week. Nothing is going right and weā€™re the most tech literate people we know. Itā€™s also our jobs to be, but that doesnā€™t mean much tbh.

I had no idea what this was until just now ā€“ had only heard about it in passing, through people making jokes about it. Thank you for making it clear and easy to understand. :black_heart:

6 Likes

My internet, cell service, any form of communication with family/friends has been less than stellarā€¦ we actually had a technician at my house last week :laughing: & Iā€™ve been to my cell provider twice in as many weeks :rofl:

It definitely hit me like ton of bricks :brick: & a freight train :train2: this time around. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

haha sounds like sheā€™s a good person to keep around!

ugh same here :joy: Iā€™ve had ridiculous render times and upload times for my videos, my daughterā€™s laptop has suddenly decided to eat up RAM & CPU causing programs to crashā€¦ ya know, just the fun tech stuff :joy:

itā€™s a freight train & each train car is loaded with bricks :brick: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@MeganBā€¦ exactly :100: toā€¦ yesā€¦ :laughing:

5 Likes

Mercury stations direct in about six days! :tada:

5 Likes

Counting down- it cannot go direct quickly enough :sweat_smile: Cā€™mon, Mercury! :raised_hands: :astrology_mercury:

6 Likes

Iā€™m sooo ready! :clap:

5 Likes

Mercury is now direct!

The next retrograde will be ā†’ 13 December to 1 January, 2024

6 Likes

Good job, Mercury! Weā€™re proud of you. :partying_face:

No more showing off, like when people drive backwards. :pensive:

7 Likes

:raised_hands: :tada: :astrology_mercury:

(Now stay that way, Mercury! :laughing: )

Ha! I like this analogy :joy: :+1:

And 100% agreed!

6 Likes

Mercury goes retrograde in a few days! :warning:

7 Likes