What is the link between witches and butterflies? šŸ¦‹

@BryWisteria @Susurrus Thank you both for your feedback about the butterflies and their representation to you. I think they are one of the most visible representations we have of the circle of life and death and that each season of life has itā€™s own purpose and meaning, even death.

A kaleidoscope of monarch butterflies in MichoacƔn, Mexico. Photo by Pepe Soho Photography

5 Likes

I need to go there! I would love to see that!

The butterfly garden at the Boston Museum of Science was cute, my daughter loved being in there. I love butterflies. My kids called them flutterbies when theybwere younger.

I have a handful of butterflies that flit around here. Mostly the 2 Monarchs then a yellow, black, & 2 white ones.

I always associated the white bitterfly with a spirit that left too soon. So that could be a child, I had never put that together before.

4 Likes

Oh my Gods, Silverbear, that just looks so magical! Youā€™re right!

I mean, honestly at this point I should just take the title of Liminal Witch because liminal spaces seem to follow me around everywhere :laughing:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a great title and one that would suit you well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Also * sniff * * sniff * is that a possible challenge theme I smell? :joy: Just gonna write that one down~! )

6 Likes

Oooā€¦ Liminal Witch I could change too from Master of Chaosā€¦ my sniffer says thereā€™s a challenge in the air :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh geez :laughing: You know I would do anything for a liminal challenge! Iā€™ve missed the last few challenges because life has been busy but that one I would carve out time for!

6 Likes

Hahaha glad weā€™re all on the same page with our love for liminality, @Susurrus and @MeganB! :grinning: Iā€™ll start gathering ideas and see if I can build up a challenge on it :wink::+1:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.