šŸ¾ What is Your Spirit Animal? Take the Quiz!

The quiz is built to assess answers to give one result, but thatā€™s certainly not to say that someone canā€™t have multiple spirit animals! :blush: If you feel a strong bond with other animals, I would warmly encourage you to pursue those bonds too :+1:

Thanks for joining in to take the quiz, Rebecca! Blessed be :heart:

12 Likes

I thought mine would be cat or ravenā€¦

14 Likes

Fish Piscine

Your spirit animal is aā€¦ PISCINE :whale:

The world of the piscine is deep, dark, and mysterious- but those who are able to go beneath the surface will find authenticity and peace. The world of the deep is not for the faint of heart, and like your piscine spirit animal, you are able to look past flimsy appearances and see things (and people) for what they truly are.

Those with a member of the piscine family as their spirit animal are highly intuitive and in touch with other worlds. They have a creative, colorful mind and can approach problems in flexible ways. In tune with Divine Feminine Energy and the Water Element, it is likely that you have a natural gift for healing as well :fish:

Your piscine spirit animal can be an invaluable boost for further developing your intuition, casting Water Elemental Magick, and healing spells.

Create a typeform

14 Likes

Huh, my spirit animal is Reptilian. Not what I expected, but reading the descriptionā€¦ it makes more sense to me :blush:

14 Likes

Merry Saturday!:smile:

At the quiz, I got a reptilian animal! Itā€™s quite a good match for me! I love them very much and I love to take good care of them around me, observe them and having interaction with them. Also, the are powerful, ready to defend themselves and can easily melt with their environment. Living in Quebec, Canada, there are almost no wild reptiles over here, except some little snakes!:heart_eyes:

Iā€™ve always thought that my spirit animal could be the spider. I am really fascinated by spiders. I am amazed by their behavior, their work and how they adapt to any kind of environment. They are present on every continent on Earth, even Arctic! I have a lot of respect for them and take good care of them too. They are often like attracted by me (as insects, and other animals too, especially cats!) as if they knew that I will not harm them or kill them.

A witch that I know told me that my Ā« conversion Ā» from arachnophobia to arachnophilia corresponds to the period where I decided to take my own life in hands, with powerful decisions and that makes me able to help others with empathy and caring about others. Not falseā€¦:thinking:

I feel connected with any kind of animals, how could I find the one who is my spirit animal?

Thank you for your comments, they will be helpful!:heart:

Blessed beā¤ļø

14 Likes

I donā€™t personally know what my animal spirit is, or if I have one, but I know there are a few posts here somewhere that talk about how to find yours. I think the most common way is through meditation and trance work!

12 Likes

Thank you so much @MeganB for the references! Iā€™ll read them and meditate to find answers!

Blessed beā¤ļø

11 Likes

Dragon Reptile

Your Spirit Animal is aā€¦ REPTILIAN :dragon:

Found in water, on land, in deserts, and even at high altitudes, reptiles are one of the few creatures that represent All Elements. Although their scales are often very beautiful and even mesmerizing to see, their beauty is fact a strong means of protection against outside forces :snake:

Like your reptilian spirit animal, you are a hardy soul who has survived numerous challenges. No matter what the world throws at you, you can overcome it and will then use your experience to move on to even greater things.

Your reptile spirit animal is the perfect assistant for protection spells and, when faced with injustice, restoring karmic balance.

But my real spirit animal is Elsa.

13 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome! :revolving_hearts: :hugs:

10 Likes

Dragon Reptile

Your Spirit Animal is aā€¦ REPTILIAN :dragon:

Found in water, on land, in deserts, and even at high altitudes, reptiles are one of the few creatures that represent All Elements. Although their scales are often very beautiful and even mesmerizing to see, their beauty is fact a strong means of protection against outside forces :snake:

Like your reptilian spirit animal, you are a hardy soul who has survived numerous challenges. No matter what the world throws at you, you can overcome it and will then use your experience to move on to even greater things.

Your reptile spirit animal is the perfect assistant for protection spells and, when faced with injustice, restoring karmic balance.

15 Likes

Canine! :dog2: I feel a connection to dogs but also to frogs and rabbits. Can you have more than one spirit animal?

13 Likes

Iā€™m sure you can! I view animal spirits as guides along our path. Sometimes, we may have need of more than one at a time!

13 Likes

Wolf Canine Dogs

Your Spirit Animal is aā€¦ CANINE :wolf:

Dogs are often called ā€œmanā€™s best friendā€ for their loyalty and devotion to their chosen people. Although strong on their own, both wild and domestic canines are most powerful when surrounded by their friends and family.

Like your spirit animal, you are dependable and trustworthy. You have a good heart and try to help your loved ones whenever you can. The people in your life are truly blessed to have you at their side! :dog2:

Your canine spirit animal is particularly strong when it comes to assisting with Self Care Work and Relationship Spellsā€“ call on their help to mend bonds or create strong new ones! :handshake:

Not surprised at all!!!

14 Likes

@victoria10 Ursine is a lovely result to get! :bear: :sparkles: That being said, if you feel drawn to cats and ravens, I would warmly encourage you to pursue those bonds too- the best way to learn more about your spirit animal is to work with them directly! Good luck (and thanks for taking the quiz!) :heart:

@kristi2 Welcome back, Kristi! I hope youā€™ve been well. Thanks for giving the quiz a try! :dolphin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Susurrus With how you handle everything life throws at you and keep your head high no matter the challenges, I can definitely see the adaptable and strong qualities of a reptile in you! :dragon: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Additionally, arenā€™t snakes sacred to a certain Goddess of fire and the hearth? :wink::fire: :sparkles:

@isabelle2 Iā€™m really happy that you connected with your result, Isabelle! :blush: I apologize- Iā€™m sure if spiders (insects) had been one of the available results in the quiz, you would have been matched! :spider: I see Megan shared some great resources for connecting with your spirit animal- wishing you all the best with reaching out! Good luck! :sparkles:

@jim Thanks for taking the quiz, Jim! :dragon: Elsa, as in the princess of snow? :snowflake: Or someone else who shares the name? :blush:

@stephanieanne76 Another reptilian to the party! Awesome! :dragon_face: :sparkling_heart:

@Cattleya Hooray! :dog: :sparkles: And yes, I think itā€™s absolutely possible! This quiz is set up to give one result, but that doesnā€™t mean a person canā€™t have multiple spirit animals. Iā€™d say that if you feel drawn to multiple creatures, itā€™s worth looking into and learning more about :frog: :rabbit:

@laeci Another canine joins the pack! :wolf: :two_hearts: Thanks for giving the quiz a try, Laeci! :star2:

13 Likes

Yeah I have always felt a kindred spirit in that character.

11 Likes

Sheā€™s an awesome character with a strong personality- I can see what draws you to her! :snowflake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

elsa
Gif from TENOR

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you :blush: & yes actually to both of my deities :wink: I have some snake :snake: shed for each them on their respective altars too :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Oh, youā€™re right! Hahaha Brigid comes first to mind, but I shouldnā€™t forget about The Morrigan too- thatā€™s a double match for snakes and reptile-kind :snake: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Meow :cat: :smiley_cat: YAY @CelestiaMoon

10 Likes

Mine is reptilian too - they scare and freak me out, so i guess thatā€™s gonna be something to explore! :lizard:

10 Likes