What plant is this?

So I was out and about today, as I wanted to go to a ‘witchy’ store that had moved to a new location. On the way back afterwards, I saw this plant and it just called to me. Which is weird as I don’t usually look at plants. So I bought it.

Now to figure out what it is, as I am not versed in plants.

Any of you lovely people know or have a clue? Better yet, what care requirements does it have as it is currently my alter. Do I need to repot it eventually. I gave it a huge slurp of fishy tank water, as it was dry but I don’t want to inadvertantly kill it with kindness.

Thanks ahead :slight_smile:

6 Likes

update discovered that this is a variety of String of Hearts, which is succulent. Huh, I randomly pick a plant that is relatively easy to care for from what I read.

7 Likes

I’m glad you were able to figure it out relatively quickly! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They’re a beautiful plant - I hope you can care for them and they can care for you!

5 Likes

I love the heart-shaped leaves, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before. I’m glad you figured out what it is! :green_heart:

5 Likes

I’m happy you were able to figure it out! I was going to say that I use the iNaturalist app or even Google Lens to figure out different plants.

That’s very lucky that it’s easy to care for, I’d be excited too! :blush:

5 Likes

Hello cute little String of Hearts- it’s lovely! And I can see why it’s called that, it really does look like strings of heart leaves :potted_plant: :two_hearts: :blush:

It’s beautiful, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene- enjoy your new plant friend! :green_heart:

4 Likes

It’s a pretty plant! Glad you figured out what it is, now you can Google how to take care of it.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.