What’s you’re favorite witchy song?

@Amber.8 & @BryWisteria I have a couple of Celtic :triquetra: playlists on my Spotify. One is a calming/relaxation list & then I have The Snake Charmer & another Celtic :triskele: Mix on Spotify, I don’t know the names of the artists, just that I like the songs :joy:

5 Likes

@marsha … oh yes I remember it also. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Im currently obsessed with id rather burn by blackbriar. The whole song is like a witches curse. Hehe.

6 Likes

OOh, I love I’d Rather Burn!

6 Likes

Funny thing too i have a similar dress to the one she’s wearing in the video

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’s witchy persay but I really enjoy “The Cult of Dionysus” by Orion Experience.

7 Likes

Ooh, how lucky! That’s a pretty dress!

5 Likes

@katiria Thank you so much! I am a big fan of Lana del Rey and never heard of this song. I love it. It’s well done.

She has this witchy vibe in herself hence I never knew she was a wiccan fanatic.

Thank you and blessed be!

7 Likes

I have a bunch of different witchy playlists containing a lot of the artists already named above, but if anyone likes a bit heavier type of music, I highly recommend Blackmore’s Night and Leave’s Eyes :love_you_gesture:t2::guitar::grin:

6 Likes

Like how much heavier? Inquiring minds want to know because I am all over the spectrum, but my favorite is like… Korn, Slipknot, Rob Zombie… I love the song River of Fire by In This Moment & it is one that I will turn up & roll the windows down driving around… :rofl:

5 Likes

Then you will love Leaves Eyes! They’re pretty heavy, right up there with Maiden and Battle Beast. Blackmore’s Night is a bit more melodic, but still has its moments. In case you’re wondering, yes, it is Richie Blackmore’s band with his wife :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.